Chapter 14

The photo above is what Harry is wearing on his date! I also loved how all of the boys looked in the BSE music video :)

The word 'simple' was easy to agree to as he chatted with Niall on the phone about what they should do on their date. Just having any sort of date with Niall made Harry excited and nervous enough to say 'yes' to about anything. Hell, he's had multiple rounds of phone sex with Niall before when dating was the furthest thing that could have ever happened. It did happen and now Harry's frazzled mind couldn't figure out what the word 'simple' even meant anymore.

What was considered as a 'simple' dressing for this sort of date? As usual, most of his clothes were more for business than going out for a simple date with the man he's developed a crush on through a strange way of meeting him. None of that he would consider as simple. Harry must have sorted through every shirt in his wardrobe at least four times in trying to figure out if he owned anything that was in a simple man's taste.

He felt he was dressing to go out to a club with his sister again, and then he couldn't help but smile at the fact that he finally saw 'Lucky' as Niall. Niall had looked him up and down and hadn't said a word about what he was wearing so maybe it didn't matter to him. Plus, 'Lucky' probably always pictured him naked when they'd have their special calls with each other.

This wasn't going to be a first impression so Harry felt a little bit more at ease to not having to go through that. He just didn't want to overdress for going out to a pub. In his massive nightclub phase, his clothes would do just fine for him, dressing and showing off that he was successful for people to seek him out for a random pull. Niall wasn't a random that he figured he'd have a shag with by the end of the night. He was someone Harry actually began to care for and they were going out on a date. As much as he was attracted to Niall, he didn't just see the night ending with them having sex. Harry would feel happy enough just sharing a kiss with Niall.

Would Niall want that? Was he that open to the world that he was into other men? Harry had never cared what people thought about him because he barely socialised unless he'd be hooking up with someone he'd never have to see again. Niall was someone that Harry found himself wanting to see quite a lot of so he didn't want him to feel like he had to hide away or force him into anything that he didn't want to show to the outside world.

Stepping away from his closet, giving himself another moment to try and think, Harry looked down at what he managed to find to where. His torso was bare and his legs were covered by black jeans that Gemma bought him because she thought Harry needed to be a bit more edgy, and she never bit her tongue when it came to telling Harry that his trousers were ugly.

He thought about ringing his sister up to ask for her advice but then she'd want to know who he would be going on a date with. Gemma already had her speculations about the man he had a run in at the club. He didn't need his sister getting overly excited because she was right the entire time. Well, she didn't know that he had met that boy over a hot line service.

The easist thing that Harry was able to pick out were his black socks and briefs that were hidden under his jeans. Niall might not be seeing either of those tonight so maybe Harry shouldn't feel proud over something so silly.

He let out an annoyed sigh and scratch at the side of his head, trying to get himself to not think so much.

"You have plenty of shirts and suddenly their all stupid." He grumbled to himself as he took his step back up to his wardrobe. This time he wouldn't let himself step back until he'd found something to cover the rest of him up.

Ironically, the answer had been rather simple the entire time. All Harry had to do was put on one of his shirts and turn it into something that was more casual, instead of doing what he normally did for work which was to put a white shirt on underneath it. After he put the shirt on he rolled the sleeves back, and then left some of the buttons open at the top so his chest was a bit exposed. He hoped that he now looked like an ordinary lad who was going out for a drink or something with one of his mates. There was no more time to fret over this issue anymore, and he should have never worried this much over  what he was wearing in the first place.