Chapter 9 [!]

I apologise for the extremely short length of this chapter but I hope you enjoy it anyway. It's basically just a smut/filler.

Harry swallowed again as his eyes moved to look over to the bottle on his end table, the he found himself excited to tell 'Lucky' about. If he tried telling him again, he could throw off the mood that was now being set, just like he did the last time. He wasn't going to do that again.

"Harry, you still there or are you just being silent because I like when you're shy?" His name was spoken much quieter than 'Lucky's' other words as if his name was a secret between the two of them.

He couldn't help but to bite down on his lip. Then he shook his head because he has never been this way around any other person, and those people he was actually with instead of only being able to trade off voices.

"No, I'm still here. Just waiting on you."  Harry told him as he tried to gain some confidence back, and also hoping that 'Lucky' would take notice of that.

"Oh, because I have control over everything?" A deep chuckle echoed into Harry's ear. "All right, then. Close your eyes and I'll take good care of all of the rest.

Harry nodded, even though the man on the other end of the call wouldn't be able to see it. Then he did what he always did before 'Lucky' got him off. 

As he waited for the talking to begin, Harry lazily let his fingertips trail down the centre line of his torso, starting from his chest and ending just before his navel, and then up again, repeating the action until a new voice joined him so he could picture this unknown companion with him right now. 

"I'm not gonna tell you what to do. You're just gonna listen to me and just let yourself react, but I do expect sounds to come from you every once in a while. I could use the gratification for all of my work." Another chuckle filled Harry's room.

His traveling hand rested on the elastic hem of his briefs, a sigh waiting to fall from his lips. He wasn't fond of the stalling, even though he usually was the one doing that. it was different this time because he knew the entire day what he was going to get once he arrived back at his flat that night.

But, of course, he would probably be giving into gratifying him, not just because they'd be difficult to control but also because he felt that 'Lucky' wanted to hear him.

The next time Harry heard the other speak, the tone in his voice changed into that sensual and endearing on that let Harry know things were about to change. Just hearing it made him want to roll the edge of his palm against the bulge in his briefs, ready for that straining feeling to strike him.

"We're in your bed and I'm straddling your lap right now, but that doesn't last too long before I move my body off of yours, backwards, until I'm at your knees and climbing off. Then I wrap my hands around your ankles and move your legs apart, pushing them up so I can fit in between them."

At that, Harry's legs slowly moved apart on his bed before he bent them and brought them up, his feet resting on top of his sheets. His hand at his waistband eagerly twitched, waiting for the part where 'Lucky' would say that he was touching him so his hand could follow those same movements.

"My hand goes up the inside of your legs as I move up so I'm in between your legs, my hand now gripping at your thigh. My other hand reaches forward and takes a hold of you, my dry skin warming up as my closed hand stroked you up and down, until I can feel you harden up in my hold. Then my thumb strokes over your tip on my next pull upwards, giving you small and teasing flicks."

As the situation was being described, Harry let his mind drift off, letting his fingers slip under the waist of his briefs so his hand could begin to move in the exact way that he was picturing the other boy's. His entire body felt like it was washed over with a heated sweat as he became more aware, more aroused. Once his thumb began stroking at his tip, his entire body shudder, his hips sinking down into the mattress as a stifled groan left his lips, his tongue swiping across them afterwards.