Chapter 13

That morning at work was different than usual. Harry always found himself planning his week out as somethign to keep him secluded from the rest of the world, giving himself extra work that he could easily save for the next day. That morning he wasn't planning out how to keep himself in. He was planning out how to much closer he would be to Thursday.

Thursday was going the day he was going to see Niall again.

Every time he thought about that fact he couldn't help but smile. Harry hadn't been the type of person to just break into a smile just from his own personal thoughts. He was looking forward to Thursday and he hadn't looked forward to a regular Thursday night in a very long time.

Harry had yet to change the contact for Niall to his real name yet. He still felt this connection to the 'Lucky' persona. Calling Niall by his real name was something new that he was going to have to get used to. It should be fairly simple since even thinking his name brought out this sense of happiness.

He still felt odd about it but it was a good kind of odd. He still couldn't believe that he was actually getting close with some random who he accidentally met over a sex hot line. That same boy was giving Harry a chance to know him and he found himself enjoying the fact that he wanted to open up to Niall.

There was also so much more that Harry could learn about Niall, other than his nighttime job, his actual name, and that he plays guitar. That was probbaly two things he knew that none of his other callers did. He didn't want to take that part for granted about Niall. That had to be a big sign of his trust in Harry, who he barely knew.

Niall said he'd be calling him this week and Harry's mind was often more focused on that than his actual work, which never would have been if 'Lucky' didn't exist in his life.

Unlike past promises, Niall didn't disappear from Harry. They sent messages back and forth after Niall played his little show that cut their first meeting short. He apologised to Harry for that again and Harry joked about thinking aout forgiving him. Harry chuckled out loud at that when he was just sitting in his flat by himself. He did forgive Niall because it wasn't too big of a deal. Niall still had his life of his own that he had just for himself.

Lucky

what time's good to call ya?

As Harry typed an email out to a customer, he glanced over to his personal cell phone on his desk when he heard it vibrate loudly against his wooden desk. He actually stopped typing, and also thinking about what he was supposed to be typing, and picked up his phone up to answer.

Harry.

I'm at work right now. Lunch break's not for another hour

Lucky

s'fine. Forgot ya were workin!

Harry shook his head as he typed out another reply, his work continuing to seem less important than it's ever have been before.

Harry.

Yeah, not so exciting working during the day.

Lucky

can't argue about night jobs haha!

Harry.

What about your gigs?

Lucky

definitely not. Love doin that!

Lucky

i'll letcha go. Don't wanna be distractin the workin man

Harry.

You're barely being one