Chapter 4 [!]

His first instinct was to press number '5' since 'Lucky' was indeed a male but at the same time he didn't know if 'Lucky' had a preference either. He stared down at his phone, hearing the same message repeat itself. He had to pick a stupid button and fast, so he acted on his pure instinct and then held his phone to his ear as his hand made its way over to the string of his shorts to prepare himself for whatever pleasurable adventure this boy was going to take him on this time.  

"Please be patient as our services connect you to the first available male companion."

As he heard the music that was to connect him, Harry had managed to slip off his shorts, somewhat happy with himself that was was wearing an article of clothing that was very easy to slide himself out of. Now, he laid sprawled out on his couch, the one he had just talked to his mother on, in just his shirt and underwear. He began chewing on his lip and waiting, feeling his still-caged cock getting hard.

Then the music stopped playing and Harry couldn't help but hold his breath and wait for that thick sultry accent to fill his ear again. 

"Hello, you've been connected to Deanlicious. How may I be at your service tonight?" The voice, sounding like he was trying too hard to be sexually luring, as well as a serious businessman. 

At the initial sound of his voice, Harry felt his breath escape him without even having to exhale it himself. It had just disappeared and he wasn't happy that it wasn't 'Lucky' talking to him.

"Um," Harry muttered as he brought his hand near his mouth and let his fingers play with his bottom lip. "I'm looking for Lucky." Harry told the man. He didn't think it would hurt to ask but it was a bit embarrassing. 

"I'm sorry but this isn't a request line. I'm a bit hurt that you don't want me. I could be so much better than Lucky if you give me the chance to prove it to you." The voice now gave him a playful purr. 

Harry shook his head. No, as uncomfortable he had been the first time, he didn't want to switch to somebody else. 'Lucky' already knew that he was new to all of this, even made jokes to him until he was frustrated but then it all changed when he was able to actually get off. Harry wanted it to be strictly 'Lucky' because Harry didn't want to call and let every single one of them get a piece of him. Losing one was just enough and that person who had it was still very lively to his mind. 

"Care to describe your body to me? How big are you? How many fingers is your hole able to take?"

Harry hung up and let out an aggravated huff. 'Lucky' never asked him such intimate and quite disturbing questions. Sure, he was uncomfortable with him at first but he came around because maybe he felt like he was still being treated as a human and not some slutty customer. 

He stared up at his ceiling for a few moments, his mind being taken away as his arousal was still straining at him.  Without hesitation, Harry decided to redial the number and if he didn't getting who he desired, then he would just have a repeat of the train station. This time it would in the privacy of his own home and he could be as loud as he wanted and he'd be able to spill the name of the boy from his dreams without anyone ruining it for him. 

"Thank you for calling, For our next available female, press 3. For our next available male, press 5. If you have no preference, press 8."

Just as before Harry pressed '5' and held his phone to his ear, this time a bit more nervous as he waited for the music to stop playing. He hoped he wouldn't have to hear from that 'Deanlicious' fellow again. 

"Lucky?" Harry asked before the person on the other line was able to introduce himself. He hid the fact that he still sounded unsure about it. He was probably going to turn into some fool known around for asking for 'Lucky' all the time. Maybe the service line would even block his number.