Lucy is gone...

Sting

She started to disappear.

No no no!!! She cant leave Sabortooth! She cant leave me! I love you Lucy! Please don't die!!!!

Natsu ran over to me, and bent down. Half of her was already disappearing.

"Wendy's on her way over here with the rest of team Natsu, Levy, and Gajeel," Natsu said, and looked down.

Only her head and neck were there. Hold on a little longer Luce. I told her mentally.

Natsu rubbed my back soothingly, and I gasped at the touch.

"W-why are you d-doing that?" I sobbed out, and he just shrugged.

She completely disappeared before the healer girl got here. I lost her. I lost the love of my life for ever.

I saw all of her keys appear, with Loke holding them crying. He handed them to me saying, "G-give theses t-to Yukino."

I nodded and just looked at the ground. Then the guild doors burst open, and I see the group Natsu was talking about.

"Were is Lucy?" Ezra asked, to which I looked down and said "gone."

The group gasped, and the tall blunette gasped, and started to cry. Gajeel comforted her.

 "Lets find a place where we can put the gravestone," Rouge said, dragging a beat up Gray.

 Lucy

When I opened my eyes, I saw everyone looking down at where I disappeared. I cleared my throat, and everyone looked at me.

Sting was the first to hug me, sobbing on my shoulder. I rapped my arms around him, and started to cry myself.

"Don't ever leave me again ok?! Promise me!" Sting whisper-yelled into my ear, to which I nodded my head. " I can't promise I'm never leave you, but I promise to stay by your side for as long as I live. "

Everyone else ran up too and hugged me. Natsu just stood in the back with a beat up Gray next to him. He was looking at the ground, and I saw tears were falling from his face.

"Lucyyyyyyy!!! Don't ever leave us again!!!" Lector sobbed into my chest. I hugged him back.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sting pouting and jealous sitting next to Rouge, who's talking with Minerva.

I decided I was going to play with him. (I'm sorry Im being  mean aren't i? Oh well 😂)

"I promise Lector," I replied and kissed his head. I heard a growl, and when I looked over at Sting, he was in dragon force.

Oh s*it I let this get out of hand didn't I?

As soon as I let Lector go, Sting came out of dragon force and hugged me.

"Your mine Lucy," he said huskily. I shivered and blushed.

I nodded, and hugged him back. "I'm sorry for making you jealous Sting. Actually... No I'm not!" I laugh and run away. " I will get you blondie!" Sting yelled, running after me.

~~~~

Me: sorry if this one is shorter. I've been busy with school and homework.

Lucy: that is no excuse! You almost killed me!

Natsu: yeah! You almost killed the love of my life!!

Sting:: she's mine! Not yours Salamander!

Me: calm down. And lucy?

Lucy: yes?

Me: would never hurt you. You are one of the three main characters

Rouge: *walks in* I'm one of the three characters right? Baby?

*shut up! I ship myself with rouge! I'm sorry for all those people who have a crush on him*

Me: nope! It's Sting, Lucy, and Natsu

Gray: you know the story is a lot like Twilight.

Me: yes but any love story is better then twilight! I mean, I don't even get there story. Buuuuuuuut I am TEAM JACOB ALL DA WAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy: SAME GURLLLLL!!!!!! 

Me and Lucy: EDWARD CAN GO F*CO HIMSELF! WE SHIP BELLA AND JACOB!!!!!!!

Natsu: well... Disclamer, author -San does not own Fairy Tail!

All:BYE MAGES!!!!!! OF THE FUTURE!!!!!!