Lucy and Natsu's pain

Natsu

As soon as we got home, there were people glaring at us. I guess everyone knew that we are the reason why Lucy left.

"Natsu...?" Lisanna asked, pulling my arm. I pushed her off, and went to sit in the corner table all by myself.

With Sabortooth

Sting

When the train arrived, blondie was crying in her sleep, mumbling stuff like "Why Team Natsu?" Or "You will pay!"

I hate them more than ever now.

She woke as soon as I stood up, and wrapped her legs around my waist, like she was afraid to touch the ground.

"Blondie? You ok?" I asked, and she shook her head no.

"I'm scared," She whispered in my ear and I immediately hugged her tighter. Although I have no idea why she's scared.

"Why are you scared Lucy?" Rouge asked, and I rolled my eyes at how gentlemanly he's acting.

"I'm scared that Fairy Tail is going to try to encourage Sabor to go against me, and you agree. Then I'll be alone, " Lucy starts to mumble, but with our dragon hearing, Rouge and I can hear what she says next.

"And I've been alone ever since Mom died. After Natsu brought me to Fairy, I thought that I have a new home and Family, but now I know that I can never trust Fairy Tail again.

Fairy tail

Natsu

I heard Lucy say everything with my dragon hearing, and now I feel like killing myself.

F*ck you Natsu! I heard... Sting?!

How are you doing that?

Bold-Sting
Italics-Natsu

Telepathy. Duh

I heard everything she said to you and I feel like killing myself. I told him.

Good. You should. Lucy doesn't care about you anymore, and your guild hates you. And we thought you loved and cared for everyone like a family.

Shut up

No, you deserve all of the pain!!!

F*ck off you son of a motherf*ucking b*ch!!!!

~~~

...
Well Natsu...

Natsu: I don't cuss like that!! Although, I will do it to Sting

Sting: boi, you don't even now how to work a microwave.

Everyone except Natsu and Sting: OHHH ROASTED!!!!!!!!!!

Sting: *dabs*

Natsu: f*ck you. *dabs 5 times in a row*

Sting: you-

Me: BOYS. There are children present. Stop. *dark aura*or else there will be a punishment.

Both: y-yes 'mam.

Me: anyway... Bye my little mages!!! See you all in my next chapter

Natsu: but they aren't-

Me: *death glare*

Natsu: *shuts up* *visibly gulps*

417 words