New beginnings

Lucy

Its been a few weeks sense I've been back at Fairy Tail. Lissana asked for forgiveness for kicking me out, and I forgave her.

I've also made up with Gray and Natsu. I think of Gray like a brother, and I think might still like Natsu.

He's been telling me joke after joke, always trying to make me laugh. It worked, but I think I saw some flirting going on, but I don't know.

I'm currently sitting at the bar, drinking a strawberry milkshake and eating a plate of cookies.

"Hey Ice princess! You wanna fight!"

"I'm to busy to fight Natsu! I'm talking with my Girlfriend!"

Oh! I forgot to mention that Gray confessed his love for Juvia and now they are both Dating.

"Natsu-san, maybe Lucy wants to go on a mission. Ask her!" Wendys sweet voice yelled from next to me.

"Hey! That's a great idea! Hey Luce!"

"Mhm?" I hummed a response, my mouth on the straw.

"You wanna go on a mission?" Natsu asked, puting his hand on my shoulder. I blushed, and for a split second when I turned around, I thought I saw him blush too.

"S-sure! You can go pick it out!" I studdered.

Well Lucy... Looks like you are crush on him again.

That's exactly what he did. But the mission is weird. We have to pick two other people from a different guild to go with us.

Thieves are terrorizing our village! Help!

Place: Ghostvill village, Fiore

Reward: 400,000j

Notice: please bring two other people from a different guild!!!

"I think we sh-" "Natsu! Lucy! Can you come to my office please!" Master called, interrupting my question.

Natsu grabbed me by the waist, and carried me bridal style to his office.

"Yeah gramps?" Natsu asked when we got into his office.

"That mission you got..." He started. We nodded, telling him to continue. "I am choosing the team that will assist you. They should be here any minute."

Just then the door of the guild burst open. "Oh, they are already here! Go she them!"

We went down and what was saw made us gasp.... We saw...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be con-

Lucy: HELL NO!!!

ME: FINE! ILL CONTINUE
.
.
.
.
.

It was Sting and Yukino! I cringed and went behind Natsu.

Sting look heartbroken. His hair was all over the place, and he had bags under his eyes.

Yukino looked a little better. Still looking sad.

When they looked over at us, Sting's eyes held happiness. He tried to approach me, but Natsu stud in the way. Plus I cringed farther behind Natsu.

"We don't want to work with these two," I said, my voice was laced with the emotions I didn't want them to see. Natsu knew it, so he put a reassuring hand on my arm.

"Why not?" Master asked. "They were the ones who broke Luce's heart," Natsu said, to which I burst out into tears.

He hugged me, and I buried my face into his chest. Stupid hormones! I scream in my head.

Everyone in the guild gasped. Sting lowered his head, his bangs covering his eyes, casting a shadow on his face.

"Well... They were the only two available, so you are still going to have to go on the mission with them," Master Makarov said.

"But gramps! Didn't you-" "Shut it Natsu! You are going and that's final!"

Natsu's heart was beating fast, and I could tell by the heat on my sides, that he wants to put his hands on fire, but he won't because I am in his hold, and I know he doesn't want to hurt me.

"Natsu,lets just just go get ready to leave," I whispered. He nodded, and together, we walked to my apartment.

Sting and Yukino were following us, and when we got to my apartment, they were crying.

"Luce, go pack, I'll wait for you outside with them OK?" Natsu whispered in my ear. I nodded and went in to pack.

Natsu (shocker! I know)

While Luce was packing, I was glaring at the two that we had to work with. Light head was on the floor crying, and Yukino was looking sad, fidilling with her keys.

I suddenly hear sobbing, and ran into Luce's house. She was on the floor bent over something.

"Luce?! What's wrong? What is it?" I asked frantically. She looked up, and hugged me.

"G-Give this to S-Sting please. I-I-I'm to scared to," Luce said, handing my a letter.

I nodded and walked out the door, but no without kissing her forehead.

Sting was standing outside the door with his hand out. I gave him the letter, and went back inside.

Fucker- *ahem* I mean Sting

When I opened the letter, the first thing I saw was the ring that I gave her.

The second thing was an actual letter. It read:

Congratulations Sting

You have officially broken my heart! I thought it was broken when I left Fairy Tail, but oh was I wrong. You lead me on Sting! I actually saw you talking with Rogue a few days before you cheated, saying "I don't really love Lucy, I just don't want her heart broken by me, when her heart was already broken."  I cant believe that I actually believed you! You lying, dirty son of a bitch!

Sincerely,
Lucy Heartfillia

P.S. FUCK YOU!

Lucy...

~~~

Me: LUCY SAVAGE!!!!!!

Lucy: that's what happens when you break my heart twice!

Natsu: *growling* I smell a Sabor

Rouge: that's me you dumb ass

Me: Babe!!!! *hugs him*

Rouge: hey *hugs back*

Natsu: oh. Sorry man

Rouge: no problem

Laxus: *comes in with Mira*

Me & Lucy: OUR SHIP!!!!! MIRAXUS!!!!!!!!!

Mira: S-SHUT UP!! *turns into her Satan form*

Rouge: author-san does not own Fairy Tail

Laxus: when will you tell us your real name?

Me: when pigs fly. Naw just kidding. When they me to do a truth or dare episode, or a Q&A.

Please guys! Tell me if you want the cast of Lucy leaves Fairy Tail and I to do a Q&A chap. Or a truth or dare chapter. K? Thanks.

1028 words!