Lucy's ex-best Friend

????

Lu-chan....

Lucy

I can't believe Natsu lied to me. I mean-

"Natsu?"

I looked up, and I saw Levy standing there with tears in her eyes.

"Levy-"

Levy looked at me and scowled. Then she turned to Natsu with a really sad expression.

"How could you cheat on me like that?! I love you!"

Natsu looked taken aback. "You love Gajeel. Not me. I belong to Luce."

Levy looked at my tear stricken face and walked over. I thought she was going to hug me, but she slapped me.

Natsu growled and  lunged at her. "Salamander!" Gajeel stud in front of Levy to protect her.

Natsu leaned back and caressed my face, kissing the red, still stinging cheek that was slapped. Levy growled.

Gajeel looked back in surprise. I looked down. I'm so sorry Gajeel.

"Help... L-lu-chan"

What?

"Help. He is controlling me. I don't have much time.

Much time for what?

"To live."

"Get away from me you black haired guy! I want to beat that blonde bimbo to a pulp cause she stole my boyfriend away from me!" "Levy" yelled.

I got out of Natsu's hold and pushed Gajeel away so I can see the fake Levy.

"OPEN! GATE OF THE LION! LEO!"

Loke appeared and smirked at me. "I heard you were back to being single. So do you want to go on a date?"

"Sorry Loke, no, I'm engaged to someone." I replied and he pouted but faced my ex-best friend.

"OPEN! GATE OF THE RAM! ARIES!"

"I'm sorry princess," she said once the smoke and stuff cleared. I sweat droped and focused my gaze onto fakey of there.

But she wasn't there. I heard kissing sounds, and when I tired around, I saw Natsu and Levy Kissing.

I gasped and Natsu pulled away. " L-luce! I-It wasn't what it looked like!"

Levy turned back to normal and gasped at the situation.

"Lu-chan! I'm sorry!"

"I give up." I said and sent my spirits back. Natsu started to walk over to me, but I put my hand up, telling him to stop coming towards me.

"Please don't follow me."

I ran.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When I got to my house, I ran inside and went straight to my desk.

I'm writing a suicide note for the guild. I can't take anymore heartbreak. Even though I have a loving boyfriend... I cant deal with it.

I grabbed a magic gun and pointed it at my head.

Goodbye world. Mother, Father, here I come. I can finally be happy with my family.

~~~

Me: one more chapter then I'm done! but I got two other story's and I am working on a BNHA one.

See you in the next chapter!

Bye!!!!!