Telling Sabortooth

Sting

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

I am officially going to be a dad! Lucy is going to be the mother of my child, and my mate for the rest of my Life! I'm so happy.

"Sting, we have to tell the rest of Sabortooth. Everyone deserves to know," Lucy said, to which I shuddered, knowing Rouge is going to be all crazy scared that the baby won't like the way he is.

But I guess I have to follow my mate whatever she chooses, I go along because I am a good boyfriend and soon to be dad.

I just cant wait to see my- I mean our baby boy or girl!

 "Princess?" I called her name, and she looked back at me blushing. " y-yes? " "two things... 1: be careful when telling Rouge..."

 " Why?" "Because last time someone told Rouge that they were going to have a baby, he freaked out, and dragged me all the way to a hair stylist." I pouted, remembering . She giggled.

 "And the second thing...?"

 I took a deep breath, got on our knee, and pulled out a ring. She gasped and tears threatened to fall from her face.

 "Lucy Heartfilia, as my mate, my friend, my guild mate, and the mother of our child, would you like to spend the rest of your life with an idiot and marry me..?" I opened the box to show her the diamond ring with a spark of my holy light and a little tiny piece of the galaxy.

 "YES YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!!!! I WILL MARRY YOU STING EUCLIFFE!!!!" I got up and kisses her lips. She stuck out her hand, and I put the ring on her ring finger. I looked so right there.

 " Sabortooth is going to freak when they find out this news!" She exclaimed, packing up to head back to Sabortooth.

 "Who cares? As long as your happy everything will be ok!" I grabbed her bag and mine, and Lucy got out the key to Fiore (I forgot to tell you that she got half of her training done oops!)

"Open! Portal to Fiore (did I get it right?)!" She chanted, and a blue portal appeared. As soon as we stepped out, we were greeted by a sobbing and beat up Salamander. Rouge was glaring at him.

"N-Natsu...?! Why are you here?! I thought I told you never to come back to the guild?!" Lucy yelled at him. Natsu looked up and gasped. " L-Lucy... Your back. Where have you been?! " He started yelling.

"We were all so worried about you! Me especially. I love you and I want you break up with Sting and be mine again!" 

" Sorry Salamander but your too late. I'm getting married him as well as bering his child, " Lucy stated, to which Natsu gasped.

Natsu

Lucy is p-pregnant?! No! She can't be bold that idiots child in her belly! That's were my child is supposed to be!

I started to

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~

To be continued

Me: ROUGE! SAVE ME! NATSUS TRYING TO KILL ME! AHHHHH!!!!!

Natsu: THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! SHE SHOULD BE HOLDING MY CHILD AND NOT HIS!

Lucy: it's ok Natsu...

Rouge: why are you so immature Natsu? *holding me close to his chest*

Mira: SHIPS!!!!!!! Anyway Author-chan does not own Fairy Tail

558 words