Sting's reaction, and Lucy's pain

Lucy

Its been 2 weeks since Natsu had confessed, and just say... He is very protective of me.

He would growl at any boy that would come within five feet of me. But then again,  so was Gajeel and Wendy,  but about Levy and Romeo.

It's mating season Lucy-sama. All dragon slayers are going to act that way.

Why am I not protective of Natsu?

Because you are the princess. Soon to be queen. Al dragon slayers and others know not to mess with your mate. Have you mated him yet?

No...  Not yet but I will.

"Cy.... Uce... Lucy!" Natsu yelled

"H-huh?! Yes?" I studdered. " I asked if you would like to go home?" Natsu asked. 

I nodded,  and we headed out. We walked hand in hand toward the apartment,  when we were stoped be the one and only twin dragon slayers,  as well as Yukino and Sarah,  the new girl.

"Hey Rogue! Sarah!" I yelled,  ignoring the other two. Natsu looked at Sarah a little sekepticaly but I sent him a look telling him it was ok.

He looked at me and nodded,  backing off a little. He still kept close because of the others.

"Hey Lucy!  What's up? How have you and Natsu been?" Sarah asked. "Good," I replied. "Natsu and I are..." I trailed off, looking at Natsu.

He nodded so I continued, "... Together." Sting looked over at us in shock. "W-What do you m-mean by t-together?"

Natsu nodded. "You heard right idiot. My Luce and I are together. Got a problem with that light freak?" Sting nodded. I thought he would say something along the lines of "congrats" or "i thought you were mine" but instead he said, "well, I'm glad I have don't have a bitch ass whore as a girlfriend anymore."

I sobbed, hugging Natsu's waist. He pushed me back, and at first I thought its was because he believed Sting, but in reality he pushed me away so I wouldn't get burned by his flames.

I moved next to Rogue and Sarah to watch from a safe distance away from the fight. Natsu landed a punch right on Stings face, and he flew into the river right when the boat of fishers went by. They just looked at him floating, and kept on boating(?) by.

"You shouldn't be with that whore anyway!" Sting yelled. Natsu growled and started to jump in, when Rogue stopped him. I couldn't help it when I burst into tears and ran away yelling, "I HATE YOU STING EUCLIFFE!"

I ran into my apartment, and locked the door, as well as all but one window.

Natsu

Lucy...

I thought as I ran to her apartment.

I heard her sobs when I got there. I thought that I should go threw the door that the window, but it was locked. I decided to go through the window then.

She was laying in a fetal position, face buried in her pillow. "Luce..." I whispered as she sobbed, hugging the pillow tighter. I walked over to the bed, and sat down.

"N-Natsu?" She looked up at me, and my heart broke when I saw her beautiful chocolate brown eyes filled with tears, and soft cheeks stained. I cupped her face, and wiped her tears away with my thumbs.

"Shh its ok my princess. I'm here. I won't let him hurt you while I'm around," I said, stroking her long soft hair. She nodded and buried her face into the side of my waist. I sadly smiled at her as I laid down next to her.

She clung onto my vest, as new tears fell from her eyes. I wrapped her in my arms, humming a soft tone, hoping to lull her to sleep. It apparently worked. She fell asleep almost instantly. Me not far behind.

*next morning*                                         
Lucy

I feel like shit.  My head is killing me. But what hurts the most is my heart. How could Sting just say something like that?!

Oh, and here is the tears again. Great. Thanks Sting!

"Hmmm Lucy..... Stay, don't leave. Please," Natsu whimpered, clinging onto my waist a little more tightly. I ran my hand through his hair. For it to look spiky, its actually quite soft.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~

Me: hey guys it me again.

Natsu: *looking like he is about to kill someone*

Lucy: Natsu calm down

Sting: hey guys! *said in a "sexy" voice* Hey Lucy

Rogue: Why am I always stuck with him *walks over to me* hey babe

Me: hey

If we get to 1,000 reads, I will do a truth or dare with everyone

Everyone: BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!