Everyone's pain

Natsu

Even though she told be not to follow her, I still did, but when I got to the house, I saw the worst thing a boyfriend could see.

And no, she wasn't cheating on me, it was worse.

There, in the middle of the floor, lay my Blondie. My girl. My Luce in a puddle of her own blood.

I ran in, grabbed her, and rushed to the guild. When I got there, I kicked the door open, and scanned My eyes for our healer, Wendy.

Everyone gasped, and Levy started to cry, but that is not what I was focused on.

I found Wendy looking with a horrified expression on her face. She ran over and motioned me to follow her into the guilds infirmary.

As soon as Luce hit the bed, she pushed me out saying, "I need the room to myself please. I'll call you when I have finished."

I nodded and walked out, sitting on the ground, tears running g down my face. Why?! Why Luce? Why did you leave me?!

~~

I must have fallen asleep, because someone was shaking me. And when I opened my eyes, Wendy was there with a pained expression.

"I'm sorry Natsu-san... I couldn't save her..." She started to cry, while I sat there trying to process her words.

No. No no no no no no no no no "NO!" I yelled and ran out of the guild, heading for her house.

When I got there, I jumped don't the bed, and cried my eyes out. Good thing I locked the door, because ice princess and Erza were knocking.

"Go away!" I yelled through my tears. After awhile I heard them sigh and walk away.

After I found the energy to stand, I grabbed as many things that Luce owned, including her finished book.

There was a note on the top of one of them. I opened it and read it.

Dear Natsu Dragneel,

Thank You for being the best boyfriend anyone could have. Just know that non of this was your fault. Its mine.

I was just tired of everyone breaking my heart. I couldn't take the pain anymore, so I committed suicide.

When you bury me, I want that box of my moms letter buried with me please.

Just know that I am going to be in a better place.

I'll finally be with my family again.

Love'

Your amazing girlfriend
Lucy "Luce" Dragneel

P.S. can you give my finished book to Levy? Please? I love you to the moon and back.

I couldn't hold the water works after that. I broke out into a fit of sobs to the point where I couldn't even breath.

I think I passed out from the lack of breath.

~~

When I woke up, I was in the infirmary. I guess they found a way to get me out of Luce's apartment. I looked to the side and saw the bag I packed, with the box of letters and Luce's letter to me.

Tears fell from my eyes, and I let my body cry invisible tears, for I already cried all my tears.

The door opened, and in stepped Loke. He sadly walked to my side and showed my Luce's Zodiac keys.

"She wanted my to give these to Yukino when she has passed away. Do toy mind?"

I shook my head no, and Loke gave a brief nod before disappearing Into a cloud of smoke.

Sting

One of Lucy's spirits, Loke, suddenly appeared in front of Yukino and I.

"Lucy Heartfillia, one of her dying is that she wants you to have her keys.  So will you make a contract with us?"

She started to sob. She nodded and took the keys. Loke nodded briefly and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Natsu

A few days after Luce committed suicide, we attended her funeral. Her grave was right in between her mothers and fathers.

I was the last person to make a speech.

"Luce Heartfilia was an amazing mage, a loving guild nakama, a wonderful girlfriend, but most of all, she was caring. She helped other even if they were her enemy's or part of another guild..." I took a breath and wiped a few tears that were falling before continuing.

"No matter what happened, she was always there to help. If our spirits were down, she'd find a way to cheer us back up. I got on he nerves a lot, but she always forgave me. She loved her spirits like they were family."

By the time my speech was over, people where crying, laughing, or both.

"Now then..." I said as I wiped the tears away. " She wouldn't want us to be sad! Sh would want us to smile... So let's smile! For Lucy!"

"For Lucy!" The rest of the guild yelled through there tears.

We'll I guess Lucy leaves Fairy Tail...

~~~

The End

If you want me to make a sequel? Just Answer...

Yes

Or

No

That is all.

Bye Mages!!!!

Love at my sucky drawing -Pumpkeeno-