Jealous Lector?!

Lector
*few minutes before*
I've been searching for Sting all morning, until I hear his voice say "Good morning baby"

Baby...?

I followed his sent, and found my self in front of Lucy's room. I opened the door to see Lucy looked at her bed, and when I opened the door more, I saw... STING?!

"STING?! WHY ARE YOU IN LUCY'S ROOM, AND IN HER BED?!" I screamed with tears falling down my face.

Lucy
*now*

Oh no.

"What do you mean? I'm Lucy's boyfriend now." Sting said and I face- palmed.

"W-what?!" Lector sobbed out, and I went over to him, and hugged him.

"You idiot. I-i liked her the moment I saw her. But now that your u took her, I'll have to find someone else," Lector screamed at Sting, then he hugged me.

"Hey lector?" I asked

"Yeah?"

"I think someone else likes you," I replied, to which both of them looked at me like I was crazy.

"Who?" Sting asked, only to get a slap to the face by Lector.

"Hmmm who is pink, green, a cat, and is Rouges companion?"

Lector gasped, then blushed. Sting just looked even more confused then before.

"Sting? Lucy?" Let's go! We have to get you stamped!" Rouge yelled through the door

"Alright. We'll be out there in a few minutes," Sting mumbled.

I got a towel and clothes, and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

*at the guild*

Sting

As soon as Blondie and I opened the door,we were bombarded with fire and ice.

"Give us Lucy!!" I heard Salamanders voice. Lucy heard it to, because she started to cry.

"N-Natsu?! Why are you here?!" Lucy sobbed out. "I thought I told you that I never wanted to see you again!"

I hugged her from behind. "Shh Blonde,let us handle it OK?"

She nodded,and moved out of the way for Rouge and I to aim our magic toward the two.

"Wait. we just wanna talk," Gray said,to which I scoffed.

"Yeah right,last time that happened you brought Lucy to tears. Plus she doesn't want to see anyone of you for a while. So can you please leave before I punch you in the face," I replied. I heard Lucy giggle in the back.

Gray looked sad,but the idiot just smirked. Lucy immediately acted up. I saw that her eyes were glossed over.

"Natsu. I want you to leave me and my guild alone before-" Lucy started,until a ice cannon ball fired at her.

I tried to grab it,but I was too slow. We all gasped,as it Lucy right in the middle of her chest.

"Blondie/Lucy!!!!" We all screamed. I ran over to her, and caught her before she hit the ground. Tears immediately fell off my face, as I saw the one I love dying.

I saw that Natsu was talking to someone on a lacrama. She was small and had blue hair.

Rouge punching Gray into a bloody pulp.

Then the most unexpected thing happened. She started to

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~

Me:so.... I left everyone on a cliffhanger!!!!!! I am so evil.

Lucy: how could you. I don't want to die

536