Stinglu confirmed

Sting

"Soo blondie. Did you mean what you said?" I asked, blushing. She immediately opened her eyes, and blushed.

"I-I mean y-y-yes...?" She studdered.

I just looked at her, smiled and leaned in. I felt her leaning as well.

We kissed passionately. I put my hand on the back of her neck, pulling her closer to me.

She blushed really hard, when I pulled her next to me so that we're laying next to each other.

"Are we together now?" I asked, when we pulled away for a breather, though I don't want to. I just want everything that has to do with her.

She just nodded, burying her head into my chest.

Beat that Salamander.

Natsu

I can't believe it. Lucy's moving on with her life.

"You Ok Natsu? You seem tir-" "SHUT UP LISANNA! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I yelled, than ran to my house.

When I got there, I cried my eyes out.

How could you do this to me Lucy?! I love you!!!

Happy came in at one point in the night, and when he saw what was happening, he came over and hugged me.

"Luce... Lucy is taken. She won't be mine ever again." I mumbled into Happy's fur.

Lucy

I was looking at my hansom boyfriend Sting sleeping peacefully beside me.

Sting must have felt my stare, because his eyes fluttered open.

I blushed like mad. But he just look at me, and smirked.

"Mornin' baby~" He said Huskily. I just blushed more.

"Morning. What do you want for break-" "STING?! WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING IN LUCY'S ROOM, AND IN HER BED?!" said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~

You will have to see who it is in the next chap.

Natsu: I bet you it was Rouge being jealous

Lucy: I bet it was Lector. I mean he's cute. Well 3rd Happy, Frosch, then Lector

Natsu: *growls*

Rouge: aw need a little bit of peanut butter with that jelly Natsu?

Natsu: why you- *about to punch him*

Me: *stops him* nooo! You can not hurt my Rouge-Senpai!!

Rouge: aww come here princess

*randomly chat noir from Miraculous ladybug came in*

Chat: I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CALL SOMEONE PRINCESS!!!

Me: chat get the f*ck out! This is Fairy Tail not miraculous ladybug

Chat: fine *leaves*

388 words