I'm pregnant?!

Sting

Blondie is fast! She ran all the way into the forest. Before I could reach her, I heard her scream. My Dragon extinct  kicked in.

I ran as fast as I could. When I saw her, she on the floor, crying. In front of her was a man with white hair.

"Oi! Get away from my mate!" I yelled, causing the two to look over at me. Lucy ran over and hugged me, crying into my chest. I hugged her back, glaring at the man.

"Wow. I'm surprised you don't remember your own father. I'm hurt." He smirked.

"W-wait.... Weisslogia?! I gasped, letting Lucy go, to hug my dad. He hugged me back.

"H-how are you alive?! I-I thought I killed you?" I hugged him tighter. "I was never dead. I just made it look like you killed me," he replied.

"C-can he come with me to help rule over the dragon kingdom and be my h-husband?" I heard Lucy ask, and I turned around to see her blushing face.

"Sure. Only if he wants t-" "I do. I want to be with her for the rest of my life," I interrupted him.

Lucy

I started to cry more, remembering what weisslogia said.

"you are the last queen of the dragon realm. You mother recently died so you are going to go there, get stronger, and rule. You can always go back to earth land, but you will have to hide your powers."

"-cy -uce -LUCY!" "H-huh?! Yes?" "Are you ok?" Sting said hugging me.

"Yes."

"Lets go shall we?" We nodded, and we disappeared into the dragon realm.

As soon as we got there, we were greeted by 5 other dragons.

Igneel
Metalicana
Grandine
Skiadrum
& a dragon I didnt recognize.

"As you know, you are going to be training with all the dragons. And Sting will be training with me," So who do you wanna train with first?" Wesslogia asked.

"Um... That dragon with the purple scales. I'm sorry but um what is your name? I know everyone elses except yours," I shyly asked hugging Stings arm.

"Dont be shy child. And my name is Celestia, the celestial dragon. Nice to meet you," Celestia said.

"You mean nice to meat you," Igneel said, to which I giggled.

Sting rolled his eyes, then looked down at me. I looked up at him, and my eyes met his ocean blue ones. We leaned in, but before we could, a voice interrupted us. "You youngsters should go and get you crowns and get some sleep," Igneel said, and Sting glared at him.

We got onto Celestia's back, and she flew us to a huge castle.

After we found our room we unpacked and sat down on the bed to "talk".

We ended up making love, and Sting marking me as his. It was the happiest time of my life.

We fell asleep in each others arms. His warm chest against my head.

After 5 weeks

*still Lucy's POV*

I woke up, and ran to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet, waking Sting up.

"Baby, are you OK?" He came into the bathroom, put my hair up, and rubbed my back.

I gasped. " What day is it?" "The 23 of July, why?" Sting asked.

Its been 30 days since we had s*x. That means...

I ran to the cabinet and opened it up. There was at least two boxes. Pregnancy tests. I thought.

"Sting... Can you leave for a few minutes?" "Sure, but yell if you need anything," he said walking out the door.

I took the test and waited for five minutes. After those painstaking minutes I looked at the test. Two lines... IM PREGNANT!!!!!

"Sting! Guess what?!" I yelled as I ran out of the bathroom.

"What?! What is it?!" He ran over to me. I showed him the test. He stud there frozen for a second, then grabbed me, spinning me around.

"We're going to be parents! I'm going to be a dad! This is the luckiest day of my life!!!" He put me down and kissed me. I giggled

~~~~

Two in one day suckas!!!!!!!!!😂

702 words! Yay!! Till next time!!!