Chapter 14

Today is the meet and greet and I have started talking to them again. But only a little. Ihave gotten to know Sam a lot better and he is really great. I guess I have developed some feelings for him but of course I haven't forgotten about Nash. Seeing him sometimes makes me remember how he made me feel.

I tweeted "Sam are you gonna be at the meet and greet" he tweeted back saying "no :(". "Aw". He texted me after that. "Why aren't you going!" I asked. "Cause I'm not in magcon but Bart is thinking about putting me in. I felt myself smile. 

At the event I walked with Matt and Taylor to meet the fans. I glanced at Nash a couple times and caught him staring. I felt myself blush. God someone tell me what to do.

I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I turned around and screamed, "SAM?!?" I jumped up and gave him a big hug. He chuckled and some fan took a picture of us. Nash was glaring at Sam. someone is jealous.

The meet and greet finished so I hung out with Sam the rest of the night.

We went on YouNow and did a #AskSam&Jas "Who was your first kiss, Who is your celeb crush, Do you have feelings towards each other, have you kissed?, are y'all dating, what about Nash Jasmine?" Those were some of the questions.

"I haven't had my first kiss.." Sam said awkwardly so I leaned in and kissed him. "Now you have" I said and smirked. "Anyway my first kiss was.. Nash." I said and looked down on the ground. 

"My celeb crush? Well Jasmine" Sam said. I giggled "mine would have to be uh Myles Parrish. God is he sexy" I laughed. "Do you have feelings towards each other.." he said and looked up at me. I smiled and he nodded. "yeah I-I do." he said, his face turning red.  I blushed. I bit my lip.

He kept smiling. "Have you kissed? Yeah we just did" I nodded and laughed. He started tickling me and I couldn't stop laughing. He started laughing to making me feel butterflies. 

We continued answering questions and one was "What about Nash, Jasmine?" Oh god this should be good. "Nash.. Wow okay. Well you guys missed out on a lot. Well I had a major crush on Nash and I mean I kinda like him still but like things happened between us and I guess it just isn't meant too be. we just need to not see each other. I wish happiness for him and whoever he finds cause he deserves the best.. just like I have found the best." I said and looked at Sam who smiled his priceless smile. 

"NASH IS WATCHING" people kept saying. Sam hugged me and kissed my forehead.  He starts to lean in and his face is inches apart from mine. He kisses me and I pull apart since we are on YouNow.  "that is for unexpectedly kissing me" he said. I smiled and then said "Sorry guys Sam is very awkward" we laughed. 

"Anymore questions?" I asked. "Do you still want to date Nash.? Uh well I mean he cheated twice and I don't wanna be hurt again. plus I have Sammy now. so no" I said and smiled a weird smile. "Does Nash have a girlfriend? Uh I'm not sure. last time I knew he had a girlfriend was some Kelly chick." I  I said and shrugged.

Nash re-tweeted something and I got a notification "you have notifications on for Nash?" Sam asked and I shook my head. "No I was mentioned in something" I said and laughed. He retweeted "did anyone else hear Jasmine  say I love you Nash?" Nash wrote back to her and said ";)". "Uh guys I never uh said I love you to Nash.." I said feeling my face get red. "Well guys that's it for today!" Sam said and got off.

"Let me get this straight you like him and me? That's not possible pick one" he said. "Sam. I do not like Nash. I did in the beginning but with you it was different. And now I know. so I already chose Sam and its you." I kissed him surprising myself too. He kissed back and we just made out for a while.

"Jasmine.." He said running his hand through his hair. "I know we just met but god I think I may love you. would you please be my girl?" I was shocked. I smiled and nodded. 

He kissed me and it got pretty heated. "Sam!" I shrieked when he grabbed my butt. "What babe" he said. "No touchy" I said and he laughed. "I like your butt" he said and I laughed. 

We spent the night talking and cuddling.