Chapter 11

I woke up at 10 and I felt refreshed. I tweeted and said " I understand you deserve better then me." People were commenting and asking "What happened' But one tweet stood out to me. It was actually a screenshot because the tweet was too long. "You're beautiful and when I met you that day I saw the most perfect girl out there. Who ever hurt you is so stupid because later will they realize that they lost the best girl out there." it was that guy that I met at the park. I re-tweeted his tweet. Cameron was right not all guys are assholes. 

Nash tweeted back to the kid and said "he probably has realized. I rolled my eyes.

It was 1:00 PM when someone was knocking on my door. I got up and opened the door. It was Gilinsky. "Aye G" I said and yawned. He laughed and said "Get your hot bikini on lets go to the pool." I laughed and said "Ill meet you at your hotel room in an hour." He winked and nodded. 

I brushed my teeth and put my purple bikini on. I put shorts on over it. I grabbed my queen towel. I walked down to his hotel room. I knocked and when he answered he stared. I laughed and covered my body with my towel. "damn baby. " he said licking his lips.

 "give me a piggy back ride over there" I said. He laughed and he did what I said. When we got there all the guys were there. Jack threw me into the water with my towel still wrapped around me.

The water was freezing. "JACKK" I screamed. I got out of the water and I was cold. The guys were laughing which made me laugh. "Im sso cccold" I shivered. Nash was trying to give me his towel but I took Cam's. This bitch thought I wanted his damn towel

 I decided to just sit for a while so I sat in a fold out chair. Taylor came up too me and apoligized for everything. "it's okay. I found out he isn't worth it anyway." I said.  I was talking to Taylor when Nash came up too us.  Of course. 

"Jasmine please just hear me out." "What Nash? Im sick of hearing you out." I said and rolled my eyes. " Okay look I know I hurt you but I hurt myself way more. Not being able to talk to you or listen to your laugh is horrible, I miss the way your eyes sparkle when i'm talking to you." I couldn't look at him. I was afraid to cause I know that it would make me forgive him. I shrugged. "Do you forgive me?" he asked me. I nodded. "but everything between us is through. We're just friends." i said and Nash smiled and walked away. Leaving me with Taylor.

"I think he actually mean't that" Taylor said. and I shrugged. "he shouldn't have done what he did" i said. "Okay I know this is going to make me a hypocrite because I was so against you guys but what if he was just scared? Scared to fall in love." Taylor said. 

 He could be right but then again I don't know. I mean you can't just play a girl it obviously affects her. But I do really like him. I don't know. This is insane