Chapter 2

I went back out and there was a line for me. I took pictures and signed stuff. I was exhausted by the end.

 When we finished we all just chilled in the back room. We were talking and laughing and then it got quiet. Whenever it gets quiet I laugh uncontrollably and then everyone else does. "Hey Cam, can I talk to you out in the hall?" I asked and he nodded. 

"Okay I'm just gonna come right out and ask, who are Nash's tweets about? Like I know I really shouldn't be asking, but like I'm so curious. Cause a fan came up to me and asked me if they were about me and I di-" I started but he stopped me mid sentence. "Nash is taken Jas, those tweets are about his girlfriend. I'm sorry" he said and I just nodded. "No it's okay. Just don't tell anyone that I asked. I know Nash is gonna ask you and I just I don't want to make a fool of myself." He just nodded and hugged me. 

We walked back in and resumed being crazy. Well they did. I on the other hand was kinda upset, I mean yeah that girl told me he had a girlfriend but I didn't want to believe it. 

 I grabbed my phone and was going through twitter when i came across a tweet from the girl I met today. It was a picture of Nash looking at me and smiling with a caption "I SHIPP ITTT" I went through the comments and more people were saying I ship it and tagging Nash. Has he seen this? Oh my gosh that's so embarrassing. I tweeted and said "Great day today I'm glad I met you guys☺️" when I tweeted people kept saying "I SHIPP ITTT"

 I was gonna say something when Taylor snatched my phone away "what do they ship?" Oh no. "Um, this is awkward. but Nash and I." I said snatching my phone back and slightly giggling. "Well Carrie isn't going to be happy about this one." Taylor said, and everyone nodded. "I'm gonna go take a walk." I said and walked out.

 I went to the park and saw this boy he was walking towards me. "Can I um take a picture with you?" He asked nervously. "Of course!" I said. We took a picture and he asked me to follow him on twitter "yes I will and I'll retweet the picture." He asked me to kiss his cheek and I did and he snapped a picture. I laughed and said "that must be a pretty cute picture" he laughed and said "retweet this one" "okay" I said and hugged him. 

"Do you wanna walk with me? I could use the company" he smiled and blushed. "yeah, I'd love too." We walked for an hour and a half and we really got to know some things about each other. He was pretty cool.

"You know, I really did enjoy hanging out with you. Dm me on twitter, I'd really like to get to know you Nathan" I said and smiled. He blushed once again and hugged me.

"don't worry, I will" he said and we set off, walking our own ways to different places.

When I got back to the hotel room all the guys were in there doing a YouNow. "I'm back from my walk" I said. They all looked at me and turned the camera towards me "there's jasmine for all the guys asking" Cameron said. I got to the camera and said "I'm available boys. Holla at your girl😏" I said and smirked. 

All the guys hollered except for Nash and Cameron, who ended up changing the subject. What the fuck? I'm just having fun.

 Taylor told me to sit in his lap so I did then people started commenting. "No Taylor she's Nash's! Or I ship them but I ship Nash and her too" I laughed as Taylor was tickling me and then Cameron looked me straight in the eyes like he was trying to tell me something. 

"What?" I asked and he just looked away. After like an hour or two later I was starting to feel grimy. 

"I'm going to go shower because I feel gross" I said. Matt laughed and said, "you look gross too" I acted hurt and playfully hit him. As I was passing by the laptop Matt grabs my arm and says, "goodnight grossy" I started laughing super hard, causing all the guys to stop talking and watch us. I was laughing so hard that I lost my  balance and fell on top of him 

"oh my gosh" I said getting up quickly. The comments were blowing up saying "I bet he liked that, is Nash jealous?, why are they all trying to take her away from Nash?" I was getting kinda annoyed with this. "Before I leave let me put one thing out there there isn't a Nash and Jasmine. and quite frankly the whole hashtag is just going to turn his girlfriend against me and I really don;t need that shit in my life." I said and walked out. They were all quiet when I walked out.

 Yeah Cameron told me that he has a girlfriend so the love tweets were towards her not me. I like Nash and all the fans saying they shipped us isn't helping. I went to my hotel room and tweeted "I'm sorry for going off on YouNow guys.." Fans said "it's fine, we just like the idea of you and Nash better". 

I re-tweeted Nathan's picture since I promised I would.  all the fans were saying "who's he?,Is he the reason you and Nash aren't together, well besides Carrie."

 I just went to take a shower I didn't feel like answering and I changed into a tank top and spandex I was laying in bed when I drifted off to sleep.