Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning and I put on my Cameron Dallas baseball tee with black high waisted shorts. I curled my hair and put in my diamond earrings. I was getting out of the bathroom when Nash put his arm around me "I was kinda wondering if you wanted to go out for some breakfast?" "sure. but how did you get in?" I asked and he smiled, "i have my ways." I looked away and smiled.

 We were on our way out and we decided to go to IHOP it seems to be the place we all go too for breakfast. 

Nash and I were eating and just having a good time, it felt good not having to deal with drama for once. 

After we ate, we decided to take a walk around the block and just be in each others presence. I got to know him a bit better and I felt happy with him. Despite what an ass he is. 

We went back to the hotel and he went too his room and I went to mine. I really enjoyed hanging out with him today and I loved how he made me feel. Like I know I hated him and I felt ugly and all that but I guess when I actually hang around him I feel better about myself.

It has been 4 hours since I hang out with him and I decided to go ahead and go to his hotel room and tell him I loved being around and him and I would love to hang out with him again, I felt like I was ordinary if I just texted him that. So I got up and went too his hotel room. 

 I knocked and no one answered but I heard people in there."guess whooo" i said while opening the door to see Cameron and Nash hanging out with some girls. and one of them was sitting on Nash's lap and making out with him. I gasped and they looked at me "Jasmine I-I can explain" "Don't talk to me either of you" I said and ran out.

 I was crying this time. The second day that I had forgiven Nash, he decided to go ahead and the do the same thing again. I mean what kind of idiot does that shit. Oh yeah a fuck boy.

I ran into Matt on my way back to my hotel room "Jasmine! What happened" he asked me. "nothing i'm fine" I said and walked past him. He followed me "Jas, I know somethings wrong. What happened." 

"I caught Nash cheating okay. I knew I wasn't good enough" I said. "listen I know I am probably not the best person to be saying anything because I also hurt you like that but god it is going to hit hard because he will find out that he ruined everything." He told me. "Matt it isn't the same this time. You actually told me straight up I didn't walk in on you doing something. I just I'm sick of ending up hurt is all." I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I love you and you will get through this, I promise" he said and kissed my forehead.

  I walked into my hotel room and locked the door and just laid in bed. I hate my life. We just made up and he decides to cheat AGAIN. No matter what I do I get hurt.

And I don't want to talk to Cameron either only because he was right there and he didnt even tell Nash that he was doing the wrong thing, I mean shouldnt he be watching out for his best friend? Guys are such douche bags. 

I don't want to see either of them ever again and I know that is not possible because we have a meet and greet coming up in a week. I wont be able to look at them the same way.