Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning but I was too lazy to get out of bed so I just grabbed my phone and was laying there when I got a text from Cam. Cam:💎 me:🌸

💎: sorry about yesterday I feel bad 

🌸: it's okay haha I'm fine it's not like I had a chance with Nash

💎: maybe you do I don't know but who's the guy you kissed on the cheek?

🌸: just a fan I met why Cam you jealous? Haha

💎: haha no 

🌸: lol okay ;) but I have to go get ready for the day I'll see you in a bit? Make food

💎: okay I will

I got ready for the day and was heading out to Cams room when I got there I opened the door cause I was more then just a friend I was a best friend. "Hey um I was wondering if you wanna get some food with me" I asked and looked up.

 Cam and Nash were in a heated argument "what the hell Jasmine can't you knock?" Cam yelled. "I'm sorry" I said and put my hands up in a surrender way, and I walked out.

He was calling after me. I turned around "what?" I asked. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you" "you should've told me you were in an argument I didn't know. If I knew I wouldn't have come up" I said walking away.  "I'm sorry doll face I love you." He said. "I'm sorry too. But what were you guys arguing about anyway" I asked. "His girlfriend is picking small fights which irritate him and I told him to dump her and he's starting an argument with me" he said. "Oh well he doesn't deserve some girl like that." I said. "He clearly deserves much better." "Yeah well he thinks she's the best" Cam said. "You're trying to help him but just let him realize it on his own" I said and hugged him.

I walked off to Taylor's room cause he was the second closest person to me. "Hey Tay" I said. "Hey gorgeous how are you?" He asked. "I'm good just bored haha wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked. "Sure" he said.

 We went inside and we watched the notebook. When the movie finally finished I was asleep I felt Taylor touching my hair and then I felt him kiss my forehead, then he started kissing my neck. I woke up "Taylor?" I said. "Jasmine i-i. shit I fucked up" he said clearly embarrassed

 "I'm gonna go now but um thanks for hanging out with me" I said and walked out. What the hell was he thinking? I was confused because he was my best friend and best friends don't kiss each other.  I ran into Nash while thinking all this through. 

"Oh I'm sorry" I said. "It's not a problem" he said smiling. "Have you seen Cameron anywhere by any chance? I asked. Cam was always the best person to talk too. I tell him everything because he never judges.

"I'm pretty sure he's in the room. Why?" He asked. " I have to talk to him." I said. "Well I'm actually headed to my hotel room you can walk with me" Nash said. "Okay" I said smiling. When we got to the hotel room we were at the point where we were talking and couldn't stop laughing when we got inside,  all my attention went to Cam. 

"Hey Cam I um need to talk to you... Alone" I said pointing out to the hallway. "Okay sure" he said and got up. When we were out in the hallway I said "Taylor kissed me.." Cameron was wide eyed "jasmine! How could you let this happen? Why would you kiss him? I thought you didn't like him like that!" Cam said practically yelling. 

"Keep it down! And I don't I fell asleep watching a movie with him and he kissed me, I left right after." Cam was running his fingers through his hair why did this affect him so much? "Why does it even matter?!" I asked. "BECAUSE NASH LIKES YOU" he yelled and went back inside. 

"excuse me" I raised my voice looking at him. He nodded, "yeah that argument we had was about you and his girlfriend. He was being a dick and saying he wants you but doesn't want to hurt Carrie." he said looking at me, waiting for my reaction.

"so you lied too me. you know I like him. and you didn't want me to know he liked me back? okay Cameron." I said. "I didn't want to get your hopes up because he doesn't know what he wants yet." he told me. "whatever. i have to go." I said and walked away all these thoughts swarming my mind. 

Nash likes me? Should I be happy? but he has a girlfriend. Should I be angry with Cameron? or was he just looking out for me? I really don't know anymore.