Chapter 15

Nash's POV

"Seeing jasmine with that dude is horrible Cam" I told him. He won't even speak to me unless it's yelling. "Well you did it! She hates me too Nash! Do you know how it feels to be best friends with her since ever and now because of YOU we won't even look at each other? It fucking sucks." He told me. I understand I did it but I don't know what got into me. I didn't wanna cheat I want her and only her.

Cameron was crying now he has been ever since that night. "I don't get it Nash. You used her! Dude she was my best friend and you took advantage of her! You hurt my best friend! I hate you!" He screamed at me.. "Cam calm down. She's gonna forgive you" he cried even more. I feel so bad that he felt like this.

Jasmines POV

"Holy shit I have to go!" Sam said. I laughed and kissed him. "Babe don't do that you know I want to stay and kiss your lips" he said kissing me again. After he left I took a shower and just laid in bed and someone was knocking on my door.

I opened it and rolled my eyes.. It was Cam. It looks like he's been crying I felt bad and I know I shouldn't be mad at him cause he didn't do anything. I hugged him. "Cameron I missed you so much" I hugged him tightly and he hugged me tighter. "I thought he really loved me Cam." I said sighing. "Tbh I don't even know if he does but now that he sees you with that guy he misses you" he said.

I giggled and I really don't care. "That guy has a name it's Sam" I said and laughed. "I watched your YouNow last night and so did Nash" I shrugged. "But me and Sam are kinda a thing now.." I said afraid Cameron would yell but instead he hugged me "that's amazing it really is" he said. I felt so special to have my big brother back.

We hung out for a while and caught up. I know I forgave him quickly but you don't understand. We were always there for each other and I really need him to be there again. Plus I had forgiven him before, he just never had the balls to come and talk to me. 

Afterwards I went to Jack and Jacks room because they were always interesting. I opened the door and said "the queen has arrived" it seems to be my motto. they laughed and hugged me. "Hey sing for me" I said.  "which song" they asked  "doing it right" I said. They sang to me and I vined it. I commented and said "live performance¿"

they finished the song and went on social media of course. I kicked Gilinsky with my foot. "Ow" he said. I laughed "aye where's Samuel" I asked. "I don't even know. I haven't seen him all day." "Oh" I said. I was missing him a lot. So I went to his tweets to see if he tweeted anything after he left but nope he didn't. The only thing that could come to my mind was him cheating. since that is what alway ends up happening. 

"Does Sam cheat on girls" I asked. Johnson laughed "no he actually cares a lot about them and all that jas why". "Just wonderin" I said. "he isn't going to hurt you," 

He tweeted and my phone buzzed. "I miss Jasmine 😫". I was messing with Gilinsky when the door opened. I looked back it was Sam. I kicked Gilinsky hard and stood up to see Sam. He looked exhausted i wonder what he was doing all day. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. 

"You look tired. Call me when you're rested up baby. or just come to my hotel room tonight" I whispered in his ear and then bit my lip. "I should get going." I said to everyone else and smirked. 

On my way back to my hotel room I of course had to run into none other than Nash. 

"Jasmine.." He said like he hasn't seen me in years. I nodded and put my hands in my pocket and I rocked back and forth. I found this very awkward

I walked past him when he grabbed my arm and spun me around and he hugged me. I pulled away "Nash I-I can't I have a boyfriend" I said trying to walk away. "Who? That dude that you're around?" "That dude is Sam and yes!" He scoffed and ran his fingers through his hair. "You" he said pointing at Sam who was standing at the door. "You took her from me!" Nash said getting mad. "AT LEAST HE LOVES ME" I yelled and ran off.

I can't handle when Nash is around, he fucks everything up. He only wants me because I moved on and I have found someone who genuinely makes me happy. But he hasn't and that upsets him. 

Two hours later Sam came over. He hugged me. And after a moment of silence he was looking at the floor "do you wanna leave me" he asked me quietly. "What?" "Do you wanna leave me for him" he asked a little louder. "No Sam no no I love you" I said kissing him. "You do?" He said smiling in the kiss. "Yes Sam I do" "I love you too beautiful". I couldn't stop blushing☺️

Next thing I know we were laying in bed cuddling and watching a movie for the rest of the night 🌸

If you claim you love someone but you have a crush on someone else choose the second person because if you really loved the first there would be no second 👌

There shouldn't be another guy, if it was mean't to be with the first. Just remember that

The end 💖 .