Chapter 8

I headed back to the hotel and I was just tired. I didn't wanna talk to anyone or see anyone. I was so embarrassed. I got to my hotel room and I didn't run into anyone thank god. It was 2:00 AM and Nash was calling on FaceTime. I answered. It was Cameron. "Jas, you okay?" Cameron asked. I tried holding back my tears "no. He didn't have the right to do it. I didn't do anything to him." I said

 "he likes you. He's jealous that you like Nash." He told me. "Well he still didn't have to pick a fight with me and say that. I didn't want Nash to know.." I said. "Nash likes you too. You should've seen his smile when everyone left." "Oh shut up Cameron!" Nash yelled. I smiled. "But still." I said moving the camera from my face. "Aye show your face" said Nash. "No I don't even have any make up on" I said. "You don't need it don't make me come over there" he said. I just laughed and so did Cameron. I heard knocking at my door. "Oh my gosh is he really here!?" I whispered to Cameron. He laughed and nodded. He kept knocking and knocking so finally I stood up and opened the door.

"Why did it take you so long?" He asked. "Uh cause I thought you would leave" I said laughing. I got my phone and said "Cameron, Nash is a booty" and Cameron laughed. "Aye don't talk about me like that" Nash said pouting. "Aw he's pouting" I said laughing even more now. "When are you gonna leave so I can sleep?" I asked. "I'm not leaving at all" he said. I kicked his butt. "I had too. It's huge" I said laughing.

 "Aye how do you think I feel when I see your butt?" He asked. I laughed and said "you're weird." He turned around and started coming after me. He got on top of me and almost kissed me when... I slipped away. He looked at me and laughed and laid In bed. He looked like he was thinking something through. "What?" I asked. "Do you even like me?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "no, I just got upset that Taylor said it too everyone." I said and walked over too him.  I kissed him on the lips and pulled away He smiled and kissed me.