Chapter 6

I finished watching his videos and looked at the clock it was 5:00 A.M. Oh my gosh it was just 10:00 pm. I felt kinda embarrassed that I was up all night just watching his videos... I tweeted saying "I stayed up all night watching his YouTube videos 😏" only Cameron knows who I like but I wonder if he knows that Nash kissed me yesterday.. I'm still in shock I mean his lips felt so good on mine I can't even explain it I wanna feel those sparks again I wonder if he felt anything? Probably not

 Cameron mentioned me in a tweet and said "I know who😏" I laughed and said "no you actually don't 😉". I wanna know who this girl that Nash is crushing on is. She must be 10 times prettier then me and skinner and just more perfect.. I'm jealous that I can't hold him and kiss him whenever I want. Nash mentioned me in a tweet "oh someone's got a crush. Who is it babe 😉". Oh my gosh my heart melted. "someone ;)" 

An hour later Cameron came over. "Hey girl" he said just coming In with Nash. I was just in a sports bra and spandex and I didn't want Nash to see me like that so I jumped up and said "Cam!" And ran to my room to throw on a long shirt. I came out and laughed. "Dude you should've told me you were coming I wasn't exactly planning company" I said. 

They laughed "well we were bored and I mean you're a fun person to be around" Nash said. Awwwww. "Yeah exactly Jasmine. I'm sorry for not being the guy I used to be towards you I really miss you." I hugged him and a couple tears slipped out "I miss you and your hugs so much Cameron I can't even." "Aye aye aye. Dude back off she needs one of my hugs" Nash said causing me to laugh. 

I hugged him and I just never wanted to let go. When we pulled apart he looked at me and smiled I smiled back. Cameron noticed the looks exchanged between Nash and I so he  said he had to go and work out, especially cause he knew Nash wanted to stay. 

"Soo" I said and he said "who's the guy your tweet was about?" He asked. "No one it doesn't matter" I said looking at my phone. "Seriously jasmine just tell me" "no Nash it's no one don't worry about it!" I said. "Then who are your tweets about? Huh!" I said getting into his face. "You" he said and kissed me. We just kept kissing and it turned into a intense make out session .