Chapter 10

"You should get going" I told him. I didn't want him to be here unwillingly I mean we arent dating so there really isn't a point for him to be cuddling with me in the first place.. "Uh yeah I should" He said. I want him to ask me out but that is not a possibility. 

"Actually Matthew invited everyone to a little get together at his hotel room so lets go. Get ready and ill meet you back here in an hour" he told me. "Okay and smiled. I put a hot pink crop top with high wasted shorts on with my pink vans and put my hair in a high ponytail. I hid the bruise with makeup. 

 Nash hasn't come by and its been an hour.. so I decided to walk up to his hotel room. I overheard him talking to Cameron. "Dude she said yes!" Nash said all happy.. "Who?" I smiled, thinking Nash was talking about me. "Kelly" Nash said.  "dude what about Jasmine?" I heard Cameron say. "Jasmine is cool but I don't know, Kelly is hot damn." Nash said. Was he just using me until this Kelly chick said yes? Oh my gosh I cant believe it. I walked off to Matthews room alone. 

Everyone was already there well besides Cameron and Nash. "Ayee the queen has arrived" I said and laughed. "Where are the other 2?" Carter asked. "Uh i dont know and i really dont care." I said. "Did something happen?" he asked "Nope" I said.

 We were hanging out when Jack Johnson pulled beer out. Everyone was reaching for it but me.. I have never had a drink... but I felt like I needed one so I had one, and then a couple after.

 I was making out with Jack Gilinsky when Nash and Cameron walked in. "JASMINE?" I heard Nash yell. I didnt care I just continued my make out session with Jack it was getting pretty heated, Nash pulled me off of him.

"Get your filthy hands off of me." I said. He spun me around "What has gotten into you babe?" He said. "Don't you babe me. Kelly is your babe" I said and yanked my hand away from him. I grabbed my stuff and was heading out but Nash followed me. "Listen okay I know I should've told you but I just couldn't" I spun around "Nash you couldn't? or you didn't want to? You made me fall for you deeper when in reality Taylor was right I shouldn't even like you. You don't deserve me I hope Kelly your gorgeous girlfriend lasts because Nash everything between us is through." I said and walked off. 

Jack Gilinsky was calling on my phone and I answered. "We never finished babe" I giggled and said "How bout I come now?." He chuckles and said "Hell yeah, it'll keep your mind off everything. I promise" he said his smirk evident

I got back to the hotel and went to Jack's room. Let's just say I did forget about all the drama for a while ;)