Chapter 1

It's 9:00 A.M and I feel someone shaking me. I open my eyes to see Cameron. "Get your lazy butt up its almost time for the meet and greet" he said. I chuckled and said "I'm up". 

Cameron and i have been best friends since kindergarten. We are really close. We joke around with each other and hang out a lot so practically everyone thinks we are dating but we aren't.

 I got up and put a pink crop top with white shorts and pink vans on. I applied a little bit of mascara cause I know how the guys feel about it. I curled my hair and then I was ready for the day. I grabbed my phone and walked out to Cameron's room. He shares a room with Nash. I have to admit Nash is one sexy dude besides the fact that his eyes are piercing blue his smile is just adorable. I don't have a crush on Nash okay maybe a little one but it's not like the feelings are mutual.

 I knock on the door and Cameron answers "hey you get ready pretty fast" he says. I giggle and hug him "thanks for waking me up this morning I was into a really good dream." I said. He smiles and says "I'm glad I did or you would've been late. Are you hungry?" He asks. "Actually I'm starving" I said walking in. Nash was on his phone shirtless I had to look away because if I looked at him I would stare. "What would you like cereal or a little bit of Nash" he whispered the last part. "Shut up!" I felt my face getting red. After finishing my cereal with Cameron, I decided to meet up with the others. "I'm gonna go meet up with the rest of them" I told him trying so hard not to laugh.

I walk out and while I'm walking to my hotel room i run into Taylor 

"hey gorgeous" he said "hey babe" I replied. He laughed and said "since when am I babe?" "Since today" I said laughing. I hugged him and asked where he was headed. "I'm actually on my way to Matt's so we can go get some breakfast wanna come along?" He asked.

 "Sure, I just had some cereal but I could never turn down food." I said laughing. We got to Matt's and when he opened the door he was shocked to see me there. "Jasmine um hi" he said. "Hey I'm tagging along." I said smiling. He smiled back. 

I've been told that Matt has a crush on me but me and Matt have history. We dated before but things didn't work out so well. Plus I kinda have a thing for Nash but only Cameron knows that. 

"Where are we going?" I asked. "IHOP but we have to hurry to make it in time for the meet and greet" Matt said. "Oh shit I forgot about that" Taylor said. "What a great guy you are Tay" I said playfully and he mocked me causing me to laugh.

 We ran to IHOP and back just in time. I was so full that I felt like I was going to pop. We got into the meet and greet room and sat down. 

People started piling in I saw Nash staring at me I looked away cause I could feel my face getting red. A girl came up and asked for a picture and for me to sign her phone case. It was a picture of me so I agreed. While we were getting a picture she whispered in my ear "are you the secret girl Nash's tweets are about? Cause they are definitely not about his girlfriend." "I don't think so. Me and him don't talk that much why?" I asked. "Cause he's totally into you. I saw the way he looked at you" she said. "Okay so there's your picture and signature." I said kinda weirded out by this girl. 

There wasn't anyone with me right now so I went to get something to eat. I couldn't get that girl out of my head. I haven't been on Nash's twitter for a while so I went to see these "love" tweets. "She's beautiful, Her smile😍,  I'm madly in love"