Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning I wasn't feeling to well. My stomach hurt like a bitch. I didn't wanna get up out of bed because I would probably throw up everywhere. What if I ate? Would that help? Well it was 12 so I kinda skipped my breakfast. I couldn't call Cameron because well awkward and then I can't call Taylor either. So I'm just gonna text Matt.

🌸: Me 💁:Matt

🌸: hey you up?

💁: uh yeah why

🌸: I need food. I don't feel good.

💁:uh okay?

🌸: Mind bringing some over?

💁:im on my way

Thank god. I need to eat Im gonna throw up and that won't be good. Matt came in less that 20 minutes. He brought me McDonald's! "Thanks babe" I said smiling with food in my mouth. "Ew" he said laughing. We stopped laughing and just sat there.

 It made me think about when we were dating cause this is what it consisted of.. I miss those days but hey he's the one that cheated so I ended it. 

He stole one of my fries "boy who do you think you are stealing my food" I asked laughing. "I'm Matthew Espinosa and I can steal your fries cause we are best friends." He said adding a little smile at the end. That made me laugh and we kept laughing and laughing. 

Cameron came barging through my door. He looked mad. "What's he doing here?" Cameron asked. "He brought me food so I had him stay" I said. "Actually I was just leaving" Matt said. "Um okay? See you later" I said confused. "Yeah I'll see you around" he said and left. That was weird.

 "Why was he here Jasmine" Cameron asked. "I already told you! Why are you here is the question." I said not even looking at him. "Because I wanted to apologize for lashing out and yelling at you" he said. "Well that's cool" I said and got up. 

He spun me around "please I'm sorry. I really am" he said looking into my eyes. I turned around his eyes were beautiful. "Please." He said and hugged me. I hugged back. "It's okay Cam" I said and smiled. "But um does Nash really like me?" I asked. It took him awhile to answer. "No I I don't know why I said that." He said. "Oh" I said forcing a smile when all I wanted to do was break down and cry. Why does he keep screwing around. 

"Yeah I'm sorry for saying that I know i shouldn't have" he said. "It's fine haha" I said. "But why does it matter if I hang out with Matt?" I asked. "Just cause" Cam said getting up to leave. "Tell meee!" I said. "Nah" he said and left. That was very weird I have no words. 

My stomach felt better but now I just felt sad. I got up to get dressed all I put on was sweats and a t-shirt and I put my hair in a messy bun today's my lazy day. My phone was ringing it was an incoming FaceTime call from Matt. I answered. "Hey! Sorry about earlier" he said. "It's fine but what's going on between you two" I asked. "I'm not sure. He thinks I like you and he has it out for me I don't know why" he said. "That's dumb. you and I are just super good friends. anyway thanks again for the food" I said smiling. "It was really good and I enjoyed hanging out with you" I said giggling. "Haha yeah it was fun" he said. 

We face-timed for about an hour and I said that I was gonna go out to the park to enjoy the day and Matt said he said he wanted to tag along so we left. 

When we got there we went on a walk and we saw Nash with some girl most likely his girlfriend. He saw me with Matt and he looked away the girl looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Why'd she roll her eyes at you? Wait that's Carrie" Matt said and looked away from the girl. "I don't even know her, what the heck" I said confused. "Looks like I need to cut a bitch" he said. I laughed so loud without intending. 

We walked past Nash and this girl and my hand brushed against Nash's. I felt the girls eyes watching me. Matt grabbed me and picked me up putting me on his back "put me down!" I yelled laughing uncontrollably. He finally put me down and we were walking around. 

After about an hour or two we decided to head back. We got back and we saw Cam, he looked annoyed and he rolled his eyes. I'm so confused. 

"Will you please tell me what's going on. Matt I know that you know." "Okay well one of them likes you whether its Cam or Nash and I'm not supposed to be around you cause they're afraid you'll catch feelings. But that wouldn't be so bad" he said getting closer to my face. I could feel both Nash and Cam staring. Matt pulled in but I froze. I wanted to kiss him because I really did miss him. but I feel like I'll start liking him again. Oh what the heck.

I kissed him, and I felt something. It just wasn't as strong as before. I pulled away, "I'm I'm sorry Matt I just can't we had something before but not anymore I'm sorry." I said and quickly walked away. "Jasmine!" He called after me I just kept going. I got back to my hotel room and just sat on my bed I couldn't think straight I tweeted and said "is it even possible to have feelings for 2 guys?"