Chapter 9

The next morning he was snoring. I can't believe he actually slept here. I got up but he pulled me back "I wanna cuddle" he said groggily. I giggled. I was laying by him and he was running his fingers through my hair we laid there when someone was at my door. I figured it was one of the guys but it was Caleb my ex. The reason Cameron brought me to tour in the first place. 

 "Hey babe. I'm sorry" he said and tried to hug me "don't touch me" I said trying to get away. Nash was sitting up in bed now. Caleb grabbed my face "what? You have a new boyfriend! You little hoe" he said and slapped me. I fell to the ground and put my hand to my face. Nash got up but Caleb had already left. I got up and ran up behind Caleb and punched him in the back and then the side of his face.

 All the guys had come out when I screamed cause Caleb grabbed me by the waist and threw me against the wall. "you think you can hit me now just because of that new boyfriend of yours." he raised his voice, while holding my neck.I kicked him so hard, so he let go of my neck and grabbed his groin falling to the ground. I  punched him and Nash pulled me away.

 I tried to get out of Nash's grip "YOU FUCKING DICK I WANNA KILL YOU" I yelled to Caleb. Nash was holding me now. I just cried that's all I could do. My face hurt and so did my back.

I was with Caleb for 2 years before he started being abusive. He started drinking and taking his anger out on me and I was scared to leave him because he would find me and kill me. After about another 3 months, bruises started showing and i started wearing long sleeves and eventually Cameron had found out and beat the shit out of Caleb and then called the cops. It was the last I had seen of him

 I had Incoming calls from all the guys. I just wanted to kill Caleb he had no right to come here and pick a fight with me. I mean he hasn't for years, why now.

 I went to the bathroom to see my face and had a huge bruise I couldn't walk around like this.. I put an ice pack on it. Someone was knocking It was Nash. "Hey." I said. "Hey babe you okay?" "Yeah haha I'm fine" I said. "You know I can see the hurt in your eyes." He said and hugged me. I started crying at this point. "You don't deserve this Jasmine you really don't" he told me. "Well that's what happens when guys happen to be dicks when you break up with them" I said not even looking at him. I grabbed my phone and sat there and went on twitter. "Not all guys are the same" he told me. "I know because you're different" I said looking into his eyes. I kissed him and he kissed back. Maybe it was a good idea Taylor told Nash?