-25: Is Jasper Lost?-

Hello, Winners/Unicorns! Its been ages! But, I'm interested in writing this book again, so more frequent updates! But I really suggest you don't read this till the book and editing is over; everything is mixed up and scattered.

***

-25: Is Jasper Lost?-

-Piper-

I tiredly kept my hands on my knees, panting. I had managed to get back to Camp Half-Blood. I won't tell you how, its a secret.

I slowly started down the hill, wary of the sharp rocks. Slow and steady, I managed to get to the bottom, but I was bruised.

I ran to the Zeus cabin. I didn't care how I looked, I just wanted to see Jason. How could he do that to me?

I knocked on the door. After a while, Jason opened it. "Oh, Piper. Had a lovely time making out with your new boyfriend?" He sneered.

I crossed my arms. "I would have, but you left me."

He looked shocked. "You told me to!" He exclaimed.

Now I was boiling. "Oh! Did I?" I snapped, "Well I won't do it again!" I stormed off.

As I ran, tears formed in my eyes. I ran to Annabeth's cabin, but she wasn't there. So, I ran to Percy's cabin.

I burst open the door, and started bawling loudly. "Piper!" I heard voices. Annabeth led me to a couch and I saw everyone staring at me in shock.

"What's the matter?" Annabeth asked me gently. "J-Jason!" I sobbed.

"What did he do to you!" Leo and Percy raged. Uh oh. Big brother mode.

"H-He left me a-and he s-said t-that I told h-him to!" I said, crying my eyes out.

"What?!" Clarisse said, shocked. "No way!"

"Yes. He did it." I sniffed.

Just then, Jason burst in. "I'm innocent, I swear!"

"Oh, are you?" Percy growled.

"She told me to! She said that she broke up with me and I should be with Stephanie!" Jason protested.

"Where's the proof, man?" Travis butted in.

"Here." My eyes widened as he shuffled around in his pocket for the phone. "See? Leo? Didn't you and your cabin make this? For me?" Jason held up the phone. It was a flip cover, with lightning bolts and dark clouds engraved.

Leo smiled. "Yes. I did."

"Now, wait." He flipped it open and starting typing furiously. He finally held out the phone. "Look, this is Piper's number, is it?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"Well then, check the time. 2:38, the time when Piper went to the bathroom." He said. "She called me that time. I'm innocent. She's guilty." He said nodding his head at me.

I gulped. All eyes were on me.

***

*shiver* What do you think happens now? This is a pretty long chapter, don't you think? My exams are ending next Tuesday, so I might finish this book at the end of the month. Then this book will be complete, and I can update my other stories. Check them out, please! Many stories will be out by December, so please be patient!