Chapter 25

Just a warning I am Dyslexic so my stories will not be perfect but I now have one Beta reader to help me along the way :D

Thank you so much to rsrdiall for offering to work with me :D

Hello my sweeties,

Hope you guys like it, its one thing I know you have been waiting for :P

Enjoy.

Neh xxx

I do not own Skip Beat!

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Kanae could hardly get her head around it as she watched the crew setting up swiftly. They only had the bridge for 4 hours and this shot had to be perfect and not only that, this shot would have to show the truth behind the story. Kanae looked across at Chiori who was standing watching Setsu and Cain interact as Setsu assisted Cain into his harness. Cain or should she say Ren... or maybe Kuon. Her mind was in turmoil.

It had been the night before. She and Chiori had stayed later with the Heel seniors as of late. They were good to talk to, kind and always welcomed both girls with open arms. Cain and Setsu always retired before the others with Setsu saying her Nii-san needed sleep for his work. But Julie and Kuu also knew Kyoko needed a break from the constant act that was her life now.

Lory had been with them that last night. The Heels had been at LME for a photo shoot for a magazine of some sort. It was basically something Lory had set up for them. Kanae and Chiori had just been about to retire for the night when the suite door had opened once more and Setsu entered.

"Setsu? Everything alright honey?" Sayuri had asked standing instantly as soon as she saw her daughter.

"It's fine, Mom. I just want to talk a little more about tomorrow," Setsu had answered as she approached the empty sofa that was left and dropped herself on to it.

"But what about Cain?" Calvin had asked as he watched his daughter loosen her knee high boots.

"He's sleeping," was her simple and evasive reply as both Sayuri and Calvin glanced at each other.

"You know Cain is a light sleeper, Setsu. What if he comes looking for you?" Sayuri had asked with a little trepidation in her tone. Cain was not to know what was coming. She didn't know whether Kuon could be trusted not to simply retaliate now rather than wait for evidence.

"He won't," Setsu replied firmly.

"You can't be sure sweetie." Calvin tried as he watched his daughter closely. Setsu was evasive with questions and answered as if uncaring, but the way her eyes looked in that moment Kuu suddenly realised it was all Kyoko. A Kyoko who looked guilty.

"I can be sure he won't," Setsu replied again as Sayuri went to speak again. Calvin placed a hand lovingly over his wife's.

"What have you done Setsu?" Calvin asked softly and yes! There it was, the slight blush that lit her cheeks. Kyoko was in control, not Setsu.

"Nii-san hasn't been sleeping. I know he is worried and I know being left in the dark is upsetting him. So I added a sleeping pill to his tea before bed." The room was silent for a moment before chuckling could be heard from Lory's direction.

"You drugged your brother!" Lory asked still laughing as Setsu pouted and nodded, crossing her arms across her chest as she tried to look annoyed at the man laughing at her.

"I don't see what's so funny! He needed sleep!" Setsu said scowling as Lory simply laughed harder as the others in the room watched.

"I'm sure you could have climbed into bed with him Setsu and he would have slept like a kitten." Lory only laughed harder as Setsu literally growled.