Chapter 6

It was Cain who finally took the initiative though he hated to do so now. Kyoko was in his arms by her own choice. Inside Kuon roared out in victory while Ren just reveled in the feel of her,

“We had better get ready Setsu. I think we need some explanations don't you? “Setsu nodded as she pulled away from Cain.

“You’re right Nii-san we really better get ready.” With that she was out of his arms and towards their bedroom.

Kuon watched her go with Cain and Ren on the surface also. All three promised they would never allow anyone to take Setsu or Kyoko from them. No matter what character she played they all needed the girl who walked before them, needed her so much more than she could ever imagine.

It was as if their routine had just shifted locations. Though Cain insisted Setsu take her shower before his own, Kuon was hard pressed to.  His head was pounding. How much could happen in one day! Hell he wasn’t even sure how much more of this he could take. Walking over to the mini bar Kuon reached in to grab one of the small bottles of liquor stored there for consumption.

Do you really think that is a good idea? Ren asked  himself as Kuon grunted. He didn't want to listen but Cain added his own remarks Setsu needs us now. That hit the nerve as Ren enforced his own  sobriety Kyoko needs us.

Slamming the small bottle back into the fridge Kuon almost missed the knocking at the suite door. Walking across and yanking it open the bellhop before him cowered under the towering glare of the man before him.

“So....sorrry tooooo bother yooouuu sssiiir but this was left at reception for youuur sisster.” A small package was held out before the man and as soon as Kuon took the small item the bellhop was gone.  

“Thanks I suppose.” Kuon muttered as he closed the door behind him.

Turning back to the room his  eyes instantly hit the petite woman standing before him dressed in what seemed to be a silk bathrobe.

“Setsu.” Cain half growled as the silk moved across her chest caressing her skin where he wished to be as she smoothly approached him.

“Who was it Cain?” she asked as Cain registered a little fear in her golden eyes.

How can i be thinking of how good she looks in that robe at a moment like this? Ren scolded himself.

Kyoko’s eyes were like books to her soul, he could see how much she was still settled into her fear the attack had brought on. The fear she was going to get hurt.....Stepping forwards Cain enveloped  Setsu in his arm’s once more.

“Just the bellhop, seems the boss has sent something for you,” Cain said still refusing to release his hold on Setsu.

Setsu rubbed her head comfortably against the broad, wide chest of her most important man Kyoko locked deep inside herself. Setsu knew the over emotional girl would not cope with what was happening around her, of course she knew she herself was only part of the girl within.