Chapter 2.

"It's no good." Kuon said closing up his phone as he looked across at Kyoko who was sitting on her own bed, hands wringing in front of her. "All the contact numbers I have are either ringing out or going to voice mail. I've left a couple of messages but until we get contact I suppose its better just to wait it out here."

It was too much for Kyoko standing up she walked across to the balcony door, she didnt need to step out on the balcony to know there was reporters down there on the street. She could hear them. "What are we going to do Tsuruga-san?" He could see the complete and utter defeat in her body language. She didn't need to be looking at him to know that she was still completely and utterly blaming herself for this situation. There was only one thing to do in this situation to keep her mind off the current predicament and he took it.

"So Setsu, who do you think sold us out?" Cain asked as he wrapped his arms around his little sister from behind. In the few moments it took Kyoko to get into character she froze in his arms before relaxing backwards into his chest.

"I'm not sure Nii-san. But there's no doubt I will find out and whoever it was will wish they had never been born."

Cain shivered at his sister's venomous and completely dangerous voice. God he would hate to be in that person's shoes. Setsu would never allow anyone to get the better of her and she knew how to make those who crossed her and those who crossed her brother pay dearly. Tightening his arms around her and sinking his head into the crook of her neck he took a deep intake of breath. Her scent filled his senses as he fought his own need of her and the way she seemed to fit perfectly in his arms. The way she smelt was all so perfect to him. With his head tucked away he smiled into her hair, controlling his voice he spoke his amusing thoughts into her hair.

"Well you got your wish my dearest sister, it looks like we will be spending the entire day together in this room." He felt rather than saw the shiver that ran through her body. As he pulled away he saw Setsu's intense smile.

"Oh Nii-san you always find ways to make me feel better don't you?" Cain chuckled as she turned in his arms and tucked herself below his chin still in his arms. "But its going to take a little more than that." Cain looked down at his sister's sweetly smiling face and saw the humour behind her eyes. Oh dear god what did she have in store for him?

It had been a few hours after they had left the messages on Lory's phone that they had finally received an email from him telling them to stay put. He was working on a solution. The Heel siblings had simply shrugged as Cain continued with his task. It was two hours later when Lory wondered why neither of his charges were picking up their phones? Lory didn't know if he should fear the worst. Had reporters got into the hotel? Had they been in a dangerous situation and were now fleeing? Or should he be hoping for the best? Maybe they were currently busy with something? Well he thought it would be surprising if they were. Kyoko was still the main Love Me member after all. The pure maiden who believed in fairies and princesses, and surely she would be saving that until after marriage, but eventually he managed to get through to Setsu.

"Yo boss." came her cool, sexy yet unconcerned voice. He wasn't her Nii-san after all though she would speak with him as needed. She didn't want her Nii-san looking bad now did she?

"Don't you 'Yo boss' me missie! Where have you been?" Lory scolded her down the phone. He could imagine her purring. The way her voice sounded and yet again he wondered what the hell they were doing as he heard her sigh happily.

"Well we have been where we have been all day boss, since the you told us not to move." she added the last part as if he was dumb. Did he forget that he himself had told them not to move?

"So why did you not answer the phone?" Lory asked enjoying the conversation with such a wonderful actress. If he had been talking to Kyoko he would not have got a word in edgewise. She would have been begging forgiveness and berating herself. But Setsu...Setsu was an entirely different creature altogether. She didn't think about anything but herself and her brother. She didn't care if the world was falling apart around her as long as she and her beloved Nii-san were OK what else mattered in her twisted world?