Chapter 15

Setsu sighed. Finally the filming was over for the day and she simply could not wait to get away from the crowds. It had not been as bad as she expected. Maybe the arrival of Lory Takarada or her parents had made a difference. But after so much tension Setsu had to admit she had a headache and her muscles in her neck and shoulders were aching.

"Well are we ready?" Lory asked smiling down at the four younger people and the senior Heels.

"As ready as we will ever be." Kanae muttered as Chiori nodded. Setsu was leaning against Cain, her head leaning against his shoulders with her eyes shut.

"Setsu-chan?" Lory asked looking at the woman before him who simply seemed to be ignoring him.

"Shall we go Setsu?" Cain asked and Setsu's eyes fluttered open.

"OK Nii-san." she said simply as Cain wrapped his arm around Setsu's waist.

"So you will answer him and not me!" Lory said pouting as both Setsu and Cain just looked at the man before them.

"And your point?" Setsu asked, not even stuttering in her half bothered glare. How does she do it! Lory asked himself not for the first time as Setsu basically offered him no respect at all. He was not Cain... He was not her family... to Setsu he was Cain's boss, nothing more.

"Are we going then?" Kanae asked. She pointed towards the Heel seniors who were already walking towards the limo talking to a few members of the public and reporters along the way.

"Does anyone in this family listen to me!" Lory almost shouted as Setsu grabbed Cain's hand and strode past the man following her parents.

"No." was her simple reply as Kanae and Chiori tried to hide their smiles.

"Sorry President, but at the moment they are our bosses." Chiori stated simply as they followed after the small family.

Lory stood there like a fish out of water gaping as he suddenly realised the man with a plan... the man who always came with the grand entrance and took all attention was being left behind.

"And who told you that!" he called almost running to catch up with his Love Me ladies.

"You did." and Lory could not argue as the people before him took centre stage.

"Are you really the Mr. and Mrs. Heel?"

"Do you know about your children's relationship?"

"Have you come to take them home?"

"Yes they are our children and yes we know they have a close relationship. But it seems someone has decided there is more behind it than sibling love. And no we have just come to show our support to our children." Sayuri replied in perfect Japanese as Calvin smiled mildly besides his wife.

"So your children are not in an incestuous relationship?" one of the reporters shouted as Sayuri simply stared at him.

"See with how everything has played out I think even if I responded to that question I doubt you would listen to me." Sayuri replied before she continued walking forwards. She handled all of the questioning as both Cain and Setsu simply ignored the questions shouted at them.

"Mr Takarada... Mr Takarada! How do you know the Heels?" the reporter shouted as Lory smiled. Of course Lory liked attention. Why else would he be in this business if he didn't?

"Now my friends don't worry, all questions will be answered. As soon as we are able we will be setting up a live interview and maybe even a conference if we get that chance." Lory continued giving little bits about an interview when finally in the limo together all Setsu could do was sigh.