Chapter 2

Tiffany POV

I walk toward the building and tried to walk pass my enemies of the year better known as Rachel and Stephanie.People had a name for them and it wasnt their government name. Im not the one to judge but I can definantly say that both of them are pussy friendly. Word gets around fast at Dr. Philips High.

"Well look what the cat drug in...a cow actually." Rachel said as Stephanie smirked blocking my way. Of course she would be the only one to smile at something so stupid as that.

"Listen I don't have time for your bullshit okay not today" I told her raising my hand in her face while walking around her.

"Yeah whatever, come on Steph lets go" she said as her little shadow followed her.

I was walking towards my locker until I felt a hand on my shoulder pull me back. I was shock to see her here. I haven't seen her since the end of last year of course due to her blowup. She got in a fight which lead to her getting suspended for the first week of school and not being able to have any contact with the social life for the whole summer. I thought I had it bad I felt sorry for her and besides I was happy to see my bitch Kaila back.

" Oh hey girl I see you finaly back and still standing" I joked with her about her getting knocked out during the fight. Hey I didnt say she had won. But she was able to get a couple licks in.

"You know what fuck you bitch. Okay that hoe was big as hell. Her over big ass." Kai said tryna defend her self. Im not gonna lie Jasmin is a big girl. Hell who would wanna fight a basketball player...a 6'2 female basketball player at that. I had to say it my girl was brave and all but...she still got her ass whooped. But I still loved her though.

"Yeah you know what, you right c'mere gimmie a hug"i said making fun of her.

"Get the fuck outta here Tiff" she told me laughing.

We continued to walk down to my locker while making conversation.

"So how was your summer boo"she asked while stopping at my locker.

"I really don't know why you would ask me that cause it's gonna be like the rest of them"

"Stayed in the house and sleep" we said at the same time.

"Girl when are you gonna start getting out of that house. That's all you do now. Boo you sleep so much you done made me catch narcolips and shit fucking with you." she said with seriousness. I started balling out laughing. I dont know what I was laughing at harder ,the fact she tried to sound smart or that my girl is just dumb.

"Girl you mean narcolepsy" I told her still laughing.

"What ever but still. Start getting out the house with me. Its senior year so we gotta go to all the parties before the year is over."she told me.

"You meant you have to start getting out the house and you need to have to go to all the parties not me." I said putting emphasis on the you parts. She should have already know I was gonna turn her down. I dont belong anywhere near the "popular" kids but she do. Of course she did, cause she was a bad ass female. She stand at 5'5, brown skin, with hair that stop in right in the middle of her back. Did I mention how she just had to have a coke bottle shape. While me 5'6 , natural thick kinky curly hair a little pass my shoulders, chocolate skin tone, and to add on Im plus size. Hell Im ashame to tell my weight.

"Ugh, please dont tell me what I think this is again please" she begged.

"What are you talking about" I snapped getting offensive.

"Dont go there with me you know exactly what Im talking about. You do this all the time. You put yourself down making you look stupid by not going out and having fun. You just proving to these lame ass niggas and butta face hoes that they winning. Dont let them get to you Tiff, please."she told me with a sad look on her face.