coming to a END

Sorry guys but this is the very last chapter of miss me?! I hope you enjoyed

6 months later

Violet POV

Its been six months since I lost my 'parents' and its been six months since my 'sister and brother' went missing. There as been rumor that they been kidnapped or had died, but know one cares enough to actually look for them.

As for Matt he has been banished and sent to a wolf jail for working with rouges and also for the murder of all the pack mates that have died during the attack.

Since Matt got his ugly ass kicked out Jess has taken over his pack making his pack the biggest in the U.S. But Jess is not one to have a week pack so he is training them with out a break. Hazel being his crazy mate and my beloved twin kicked all the sluts out of the pack because she said 'I don't want your STD self causing drama in this pack'.

As for my me and my pack, we all came home after I left the hospital. We have training but mostly playing with the babies, who by the way grew fast I mean they can already walk and talk.

I think Cole and Duncan like Sky the best, I mean they growled at me when I tried to pick her up. She's my baby I can get her when ever I fucking want.

' Sorry kyle says my hormones re still like how they were when I was pregnant'

As for my oldest son Alex he mostly hangs out with Kyle and sadly he hangs with the crazy Jo.

The worst part of this hole thing is that the second oldest Jace hangs out with LEVI and DYLAN he is going to be so messed up I just know it.

______

" Mommy, tell them to top pulling on my buns it hurt" Sky yelled

" Boys stop pulling your sister hair its called bullying and mommy don't like bulling " I told them

" Baby girl do what Daddy taut you" My said to Shy and she got a even little smile that was kind cute on her.

" okay daddy" she said

" Whatever dad taught you its still not enough to bet us men" Jace said and did some weird ass stance like Levi .

I knew I shouldn't have let my child be around an idiot like Levi.

" Your not a man your a boy a dirty gross boy that got STDS" Sky yelled

" That's right baby girl boys are nasty and you should always remember that" Kyle

" SKY WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT STD'S" I yelled

" Aunt Liz told me about it but she told me not to tell anyone , I wasn't going to tell anyone about boys having std's but then Aunt Liz didn't give me what I want so I let it slip" she said so sweetly and looked cute doing it.

Oh God, raising kids with this pack is going to be hard.

THE END
Sorry to end it like that but guess what there's a sequel yay.

And it's called " Miss the evil Triplets" its on my profile.

It's about the triplets in highschool and guess what the first two chapters are up.

Please vote and comment and all that fucking good stuff.