Chapter 20 i want my mate

Earlier

Kyle POV

I got home from my boring ass alpha meetings to see a house of pure madness.

"What's going on" I asked Dylan

He looked so scared sad and angry but mostly worried.

"Umm well ummm Violet is gone and I think the nightrider pack has something to do with it." Dylan said not meeting my eye

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY MATE AND PUPS ARE GONE" I roared

"Kyle calm down she might have just went for a run or shopping" Liz said stepping in between Dylan and I.

"I think I kno-" I was cut off by the pain in my chest legs and everywhere else.

I feel to the floor with a loud scream and went to the light.

                                            Violets POV

It has been 48 hours of pure torture. After my parents finish breaking my goddamn spine they dragged me to a room someone in the woods that I never seen before.

There was a bed in the room and a nice little desk, but guess what?

I was chained to the wall upside down. I mean if you going to put a fuckly bed in the room you could at least let me use it.

I was taken from my thoughts when a small skinny man came in. He looks like he would be that guy that's like 'I'm going to do everything my little acne body to help you be free'.

Man are looks deceiving. " hey baby doll I'm here to bring you some nasty food and to ask you something"

" what the fuck do you want" I know what your thinking.

Your like violet are you crazy or have a death wish, your messing with a guy that could have you killed. But guess what I'm to mad to give to shits

" Woe what did you have for breakfast? Bitch Flakes? Anyway I just wanted to know if you liked my snake bite and eye brow piercing?" he said trying to look innocent but it just made him look like he was on his man cycle or something.

" yea I guess man" I said looking trying to stop the headaches that in forming from all the blood going to my head.

" Good Cruz I'm giving you one. And maybe I will be able to make a shitty thing you call a face look better." he said with a small smile

"you know your dick belongs in your pant not your personality"

He growled and then grabbed my head slammed in to the wall and pulled out a eyebrow piercing thingy and jammed that bitch in my eyebrow and then snake bite in my lip I screamed out in pain.

" you suck" I yelled

" And you swallow and hear is a mirror" he said putting it on the floor and walked out

I looked in the mirror and moved back from it cuz what I saw made my sole come out my body and run for the hills.

I then looked at my piercings and and laughed.

JOKES ON HIM I KINDA LIKE IT.

Then I smelled something and felt the burning in my eyebrow and lip. 'holy fucking dammit he put wolfs bane in these bitch.'

After an hour of passing out because the blood rushing to my head someone came in and took me from the wall and chained me to the bed.

I was about to try in free myself when I hear stopping out side my door.

The door swings open and reviles a person with a big sword and he is dressed in a black hooded dress like thing.

All that I could think is...  THE GRIM REAPER HAS COME FOR ME!

" PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, I NEVER EVEN GOT TO BEAT MATT FOR THIS" I YELLED

" Your stupid" the voice said to me

"just like your dad when he said he didn't need a condom." I said wanting to slap a bitch

" your a fail" it said sounding irrigated

" you mean like your moms abortion:-) " I said with a smirk

" you little bitch you will regret that, know wonder know one likes you." it said walking to me

" pardon me but you've mistaken me for someone who gives a damn." yelled

The grim reaper then took of there hood and reviled the one person I couldn't believe.

I was shocked I mean I didn't even see the girl for the bitch she is.

" We trusted you and this how you treat us" I roared at her

" If you got a problem take it to your ass cuz that's the only one that gives a shit ." she said and had the fuckin nerve to smirk that's it I'm going to kill her

" your the come your mom should have swallowed." I said a spit on her.

"you so goddamn nasty" she roared in my face

" I'm going to ask someone to give you a condom so you can go fuck yourself" I said laughing

" well at least-"she was cut off by a laugh that wasn't mine

" Scarlett that's enough you may leave"said the most evilest person ever that's name is Matt.

"yes alpha" she bowed and left

"hello mate" the heartless man said

sorry its short I will update soon and sorry about