Chapter 12 Game = busted

Matt pov

............

I can't eat I can't sleep anymore. every time I look threw a door I wish I didn't miss you any more Violet. That's all I though day and night 247 every second of every d- I get it you miss her, I do to but we wouldn't miss her if you didn't rejected my wolf yelled at me.

You see I have been locked in my room for 3 days thinking of a way to get my love my sunshine my mate and yes I said MINE and only MINE.

Vi was mine and I'm gong to die trying to get her back no one will get in my way, specially not her so called true mate Kyle.

I will warn him and if he doesn't take my warning which I hope he does, I guess I got to get rid of the alpha and take his pack that's a win win.

Violet pov

...............

I love how my revenge is going so far it so fun. I also love the way Kyle looks at me and the way the sparks fly when we kiss how we move together and how he smells so good I can't believe he is my true mate. I have a fuckin TRUE MATE can't you believe that?

I love training the pack because its fun to see them fail and if you ask I really am training them. I am starting to go a little easy on them just a little but not to much I wouldn't want them thinking I like them rite?

🐺

🐺

🐺

AT SCHOOL

Since I make Mr. Duck my bitch I have been make kids life hell at school. By kids I mean the pack and the humans that picked on me.

I also save some nerd and bystander from there bully's they call me there hero and stuff which I am.

I'm the finest hero ever yea you heard me Cat Women and Wonder Woman momma don't play.

Anyways we haven't got any word from Rogers and to be honest I don't think there where Rogers in the first place. Are pack is also getting a little weak. How you ask? it's because we haven't used are (powers) in like two weeks and its not a good thing, turns out that is why I was so weak back then.

So we are going to play a game called " keeper or weeper" after school and ,I for one just can't wait. I'm so going to win this game!

🐺

🐺

🐺

Keeper or weeper

After we got home from school we a snuck off to the forest making sure not to be seen.

Kyle then started explaining the rules of keepers weepers.

"The rules are you use your powers to take out your enemy's you can only make them pass out no killing I repeat no killing. If you like one of your enemies powers you can make them yours and they have to follow your rules. But only if you bet them far and square. You can shift into your wolfs and you can't go and kill the person if your mate is hurt got it?"Kyle said

There was a lot of "yes."

"Okay let the games being. " Kyle yelled and ran deep in the woods.

We all followed and then split up to take down every one else and to win.

Liz pov

I use my duplication powers to make 10 of me I sent 2 after each person while I waited safely up a tree waiting to win this thing.

Levi pov

I was running in the woods when I got hit by electric shock I fall and turn to see Liz. I get up and charge at her she jumps on my back and shocked me. I flip her over and she hits the ground hard I used my power of nature and made the tree next to me to grab her and crush her till she burst.