Chapter 10 found my mate

Duncan pov

I wake up late for the arrival of the nightriders packs members thing.

All i know is that they had a war and the people that lived come back, and we are suppose to welcome them.

So I run down the stairs slipping and falling. I lay there for a second laughing at my self.

I hear Vi getting up set so I know that everyone in there.

I pick my self up and start walk to the voices when I smell something so good that its intoxicating. I just can't get enough I just want more no I need more.

"MATE " my wolf yells.

"Wait I just found my mate?" I yell in my head.

"No shit" my wolf yells and I just roll my eyes at him, he so like me.

"What should I do? do I smell funny? Do I look weird? Do I have a-"

I was cut off by my wolf. "No your good in fact your almost as sexy as me😸. I laugh at his cockiness and start to walking"

I half run half walk but when I get to the door I freeze I take a deep breath and walk in.

I have to play it cool I tell myself.

I walk in and the smell in so close yet so far.. far... far away from me I need it no want it in my arms and to never let it go.

I follow the smell I can hear Mike ask me "if I'm okay" I just wave him off and keep following it.

As I follow the smell I can't help but think what if she hates me?what if she runs way,?what if she rejects me? what if its not a she?

I don't think I can handle that.

While I'm lost in thought I run in to something and it sends shocks of pleasure through me.

I look down to see a hot girl she has red hair with beautiful green eyes and the most cuties full lips I have ever seen. She the perfect size boobs and ass and i love her. She smiling at me and I smile at her. Oh shit I forgot to help her up.

I reach down and I help her up and she just looks at me with so much love and hope I just can't take it.

I lean down and kiss her passionately and she kisses back so fast I can't help but smile, she so perfect.

I pull her in my arms and she fits just right she raps her arm around my neck and I just love how soft lips are they like cotton candy.

I pull apart and look at her she smile and so do I.

"Hi mate I'm Duncan and who might my fine ass mate be?"

"I'm "....

""""""""""""""""""""""

Sorry but I need a name for her so can you plz help thank you.