Chapter 9❄School❄

The coach busted in the room. "you animals did this" the coach said pointing to the room.

'Did what' the principle ( Mr. Duck) said I don't know if I said his name but that's it.

"Wax the gym in oil so all the student broke them self." Coach yelled

"What....us... we did no such thing we would never" Liz said making a shocked face with glassy eye I had to try not to laugh.

"Yea how dare you" Dylan said making the same face while holding Liz trying not to laugh.

"Coach I know that we have trouble maker here but I don't think that they would do this and on there first day when they don't know anyone ,it just can't be" Mr.duck said in a calm voice.

I so forgot that most people don't know it me they just think I'm part new pack in town.

"But there evil little people" the coach said jumping up and down like a bunny while pointing at us.

"Who you calling little" mike said standing up

The coach glared and then was going to say something when Mr.Duck said "before school is over I will prove it."

"How" we all said but then some lady called him and he left before answering.

"He may think your angles but your devils and I'm going to prove it" coach said walking/ limping out.

I then got up and went for his desk. "what you doing Vi" Liz asked.

"Breaking in his desk for something we will need later." I said digging my knife in his desk.

"Well then move"Jo said picking the lock.

when she opened it I got the folder and checked to see if it was what I need and was pleased it was. Then I closed the folder because it was also gross I then put it in my bag and we left for lunch.

"Hey you got the food?" I asked Kyle ." yea right here" he said pulling out burgers that he got while we were in the office.

We went to the back of the lunch room so we can see the hot mess that about to happen but there was people sitting there.

"Hey move it or lose it fat ass" Jo yelled at the girls at the table that were making another girl cry. I saw that they were the girls that used to bully me.

They turned to see us and said "please don't hurt me" I'm sorry before running somewhere else we looked at each other and bust out laughing.

"I guess we are already known around here" Levi said. " yep" was my reply as we started to eat or take out.

We then heard a lot of screams and people spitting out there food saying "its to hot." they then tried to drink water but it was vinegar so they spit it out. this one guy spit on his girl friend and she throw the vinegar in his eyes. I was on the floor laughing so hard I couldn't breath. As I watched him rolling on the floor screaming "it burns it burns so damn bad. " He yelled.

Then the girls eating the salad that was drowned in chicken fat were throwing up on each other trying to get to the trash cans.

"That's so sick" Kyle said looking like he was about to piss him self from laughing.

"I know ,it's awesome" Levi yelled and we all high fived each other.

The lunch lady's were cracking up saying "that's what they get and that I hoped this is fatal." Oh shit that's so wrong I thought.

"What the hell is going on here " Matt said making everyone freeze in there place well everyone but us.

"The food... the food is horribly messed up" a girl named Chloe said.