Chapter 8⛄School⛄

AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER KEEP GOING ITS JUST IT WOULDN'T SAVE ON ONE CHAPTER OH AND IT'S NOT EDITED YET.

Violets pov

After betting the shit out of Blake and training the pack. Kyle told us to go to are floor for a pack meeting.

"I'm glade that Alpha Matt gave us are own floor." Levi said

"Yea i call him Alpha Matt because he isn't my friend or a person I want to seen, let alone talk to so when I say Alpha Matt it means I only talk to him about business and that's it."

When I get to are floor I see I'm the last one there as always.

"Everyone here" Kyle asked. There were a lot of "yes and yep's".

Then I saw Kyle put up a shield so know one can hear us outside the doors.

Kyle's Pov

I looked at my pack and was ready to tell them something Alpha Matt and I talked about.

"Okay okay everyone quiet down". Every one went quiet in a second.

"Well since we are all still under age we will all be going to school with the nightrider pack. "

There was a lot of "what's and why's and one yes."

Everyone looked at Duncan with a are-you- crazy look.

"Hey! if we go to school with them we get to make one hell of a statement on how awesome this pack is."

And he said this next part with a evil grin while rubbing his hand together.

"We also get some sweet and I do mean sweet revenge on this pack for messing with one of are girls." Everyone cheered for that.

Even if we are the strongest pack ever doesn't mean we don't have fun. Knowing my pack where going to get in trouble with the teachers a lot today.

I smiled know that violet is happy about this plan of revenge. But I have to make this clear.

"Guys i don't care if you have your revenge but I do care if you use your powers if you do , you will be punished got it?"

I said trying to be serious but can't because all the damn smiles.

"Your the best" Violet said jumping into my arms and I had to say I loved how she felt on me.

NO, NO Kyle keep the dirty thoughts away jeez I am so whipped.

Morning

Violet

I wake up to the sound of feet running around outside my door I yelled "shut up out there."

I regret it when my door slams open and Jo and Levi dumb self's jump up and down on my bed yelling "get up get up it's prank day. And also first day of school"

I get out of my good warm bed and pull the sheets off my bed and am happy to hear a loud thud and two long groans.

I then skipped to my bathroom taking clothes with me to take a shower.

"Hey princess"Levi yells threw my door.

"yea I yell over the water of the shower?"

"Don't for get to wear camo" Levi yells.

"okay" I say totally forgetting pranks mean camo.

See we wear camouflage so that we don't mess up are clothes and it helps that the school has dark halls and stuff so we will blend in well.

30 mins later I walk down stair seeing the pack in the kitchen.

"Hey everyone" I say all happy. every one was to busy stuffing there faces to say something.