Chapter 17 I have what

I feel so warm and happy that I want to jump around, but I'm to comfortable to do so.

I smiled and then I felt something strong, sweaty and soft being pressed against my body. I turn turn to it and snuggled closer so I can be even closer to it.

Then I felt skin touching skin in places it shouldn't be.

" Baby unless you want to go for a 5th round the I suggest you stop touching there. Cuz Kyle jr is way too happy and so I'm I right now." I heard a moaning Kyle say as he got closer to my face.

" Go another round of what?" I said so confused that it was just a fucking shame.

"You don't remember how I made love to you over and over again, how I- we moved together and how amazing last night was for me and I hope for you" he said almost about to get mad.

"No Kyle I - wait what." Then all of what happened over and over again came back to me and I blushed and climbed on to a shocked Kyle.

"Baby I'm sorry I- I was cut of by Kyle saying" how about I just re-do what I did last night." He said in a husky voice.

"Uuummmmm no, not right now anyways. Plus I remember so yea"I said

"Haha whatever and I'm glade you loved it" he said a little to confident.

I guess I got to knock him down a little.

"Yea you were all right I guess I mean I think you were a little better than the last guy. Well I guess that's what you get when you get an Alpha as a mate."I said trying not to laugh.

"What!" He yelled.

"You heard me" I teased.

"Baby I did and will rock your would all night all day everyday forever and right now ,I'm about to show you" Kyle said as he came closer.

"Hey Kyle alpha Jess it mad because you didn't come to the alpha meeting and he want-" Levi said coming into the room and then looked at us and got a creepy smile.

"Did you guys do it?" Levi said in a baby voice.

"Get out" we yelled.

"Alright I will leave u sex crazed teens alone" Levi said walking out and making me blush.

"Omg I'm so embarrassed" I said to Kyle as I rested on his eight pack.

"It's not that bad only Levi knows" he said laughing a little.

At that moment we heard Levi yelled threw the house saying.

"Hey guys! I win the bet, Kyle and Violet had sex."

"Levi there are children around" Zoe yelled

"Sorry I meant, Kyle and violet did it so I win" Levi yelled.

The whole pack yelled in laughter then there was a growl.

I thought it was Matt but I was wrong.

" You did what, and didn't tell me. I mean I'm you BFF and your sex crazed ass didn't tell me me that's some donkey shit I mean come on really. I could have gave you tips and then took you shopping for the right undies."Liz said jumping on the bed.

"Uuuuummmm sorry, it just kinda happened and ummm yea." I explained.

"Awwwwwww that's so cute. You must have been good Vi cause Kylie's all sweaty and tired looking he also-" Liz said then stopped.

"You guys are naked under these covers aren't you" Liz asked

We nodded.

"Ewwwwwww, omg I'm gone. Liz said and ran out.