Chapter 21 You in trouble

Kyle

Its been 3 months and I'm stressed I haven't found anything to help me find my mate and pups. I have sent groups to every location I could think of I have even asked others pack alphas for help and there looking but no luck.

Violets twin sister Hazel went nuts when we found out she was gone. At first she cried and and cried but then later she went looking and when she didn't find her she tried to kill Matt, Hannah, and even Scarlett because she said they have something to do with it. When she tried killing Scarlett Duncan didn't look like he cared at first then he looked at Scarlett and then tried to hurt Hazel for putting his mate in danger.

My pack has been going nuts as well, they wont even talk to the NightRider pack because when we told them Violet was missing they didn't look shocked. What made it worse was is  that Matt told his pack to not help find her because she's not there problem.

When he said that I ran on stage and tackled him and broke his nose and gave him not one but two black eye's.

Liz,Jo, Dylan and Levi haven't really been around because soon as the sun comes out they are looking for her. I would be too but I have to plan and do some other crap to find my mate that needs my help but I can't find her.

"Baby please come back" I whispered in to the air and hope she heard me

Violet POV

" Hey bitch its time for your hour beating" some big bad fat man said to me.

" Your going to hell dip shit" I whispered back. The only reason I whispered is because some body came in last night and put a knife to the side of my throat and cut into it. They didn't cut hard just enough for it to burn when I talk and breath and also move. Man I got a fucked up life.

" Did you miss me because I didn't miss you and neither did your so called pack" Scarlett said as she walked behind the chair they tied me to.

" How the fuck could you just go around lying to your mate like that and betray us" I yelled even though it hurt to talk.

" Oh sweetie that's so simple" she said as she got closer to my ear. " you see Duncan isn't my mate he just thinks he is" she whispered in my ear, and her breath was stinky

" Let me guess your a witch right" I said rolling my eyes

" hahaha, no but your close I'm a warlock" she said then walked around me so she was in front of me.

" Wait warlocks are-" she cut me off " Boys" she said looking me in the eye

" Well darling I am a guy I just made my self in to a girl because I didn't think Duncan would accepted a guy as a mate" he said

" your a fucked up peace of shit you know that" I asked

" I've been told that" he\ she said

" any way let's get this started" then he/ she hit me.

He/She punched me in the face then stomach i hope my kids are okay i would die if it means they live and be safe with there father i was taken from my thoughts when 'it'  kicked me in the leg and arms and my nose. He/She also smashed my head into a desk and threw a phone book at my face.

I spit out some blood " why the fucking phone book"

" I saw it on a movie and wanted to see if was as funny in person as it was on TV , and it was.

I then blacked out but not before hearing " boo your no fun! and bring him in"

When I woke up my head hurt and I was still in the chair.