chapter 1 my life

I look in the mirror and just want to cry, its because of my black long hair is all tangled and my blue eyes with violet specks ( kinda weird right) have big black bags under them from no sleep and all the punches to my face from the beating from pack.My arms and legs have purple black bruises all over them. I have cuts on my stomach because of the silver knife they stabbed me with that hasn't healed yet. I hold back all my tear trying not to be the weak reject I am always called. People say i should leave and never come back or die and my body never be found so they won't see my ugly face again. I sigh and I put on some make up and other things to cover my many bruise, it didn't even work but it makes it look a little bit better. But at school the humans think I'm a stripper that got bet by her pimp or they think I'm a drug addict that sleeps around and gets bet so I can get more drugs. So either way I'm a slut that get my ass kicked.

I put on a black long sleeve shirt with some worn out gray jeans and black and gray converse and look in the mirror. I just look sick and pale and broken,but that how I always look. I use to go to the pack doctor for help, with the bruise but he said that he won't help people that don't deserve to live.

"VIOLET,VIOLET OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR NOW".

Here goes my life of pain and misery I so hate my life. I walk to the door take a deep breath before open the door. When I opened the door I hit the floor face first. I look up to see Blake my brother ( he has a twin but he died)."You better answer next time or I will use my beta power to kick you out he yells then kicks me in the stomach." Okay I whimper I get up but then pushed down to the floor and pulled by my hair. I see that it is Matt.

Matt is my mate but he rejected me because I am weak and stupid. The only reason I'm still here is because i love him and i think he will regret it and come save me from hell and plus I'm to weak to get far away if I do run we're would I go I have no were.But Matt so far he just an ass but a fine one. Matt and I were friends tell my brothers twin died and everyone blames me because i was there but i was to small to do anything if i would have i would have died sometimes i wish i had. Matt was my friend my mate so i thought he would come back to me ,but once I saw him sleeping with my sister hannah ,I was so heart broken and so was my wolf. Then they started sleeping together every night I would cry in pain but for some reason Hannah's BFF Alice would be nice and come and make me feel better, but nine times out of ten it wouldn't work. I think she was nice because she was board or trying to make me trust her so she could hurt me,but she said no she just being nice and cares I think it's BS but whatever at less for a small amount of time I have someone.

"Matt let me go please"I beg.

"I am your got damn Alpha I do what I want and no one can stop me"Matt said while dragging me.

" You aren't an Alpha yet and don't cuss me out you daddy's boy "my wolf says before I can block her out.

He lets go and I try to take it back, I beg and plead and cry I see his face soften but then goes to and evil and crazy smirk . He picks up a knife and walks slowly to me. "Please Matt I'm sorry I didn't mean it" I beg for mercy. "Hell yea you didn't" then he sticks it in my stomach and walks out laughing crazy.

I cry on the floor and pull the knife out with my shaky hand. I clean up the blood and walk up to my room and change my shirt still crying. I clean my cut and leave.

School

I was at my locker trying to stay unnoticed with all my books ,and then my whole pack came around me." So much for that" I turn around and ask "what's going on"? They laugh all except Hannah BFF Alice she gives me a look of pity and guilt. I don't blame her for not helping she doesn't want to be like me a out cast and reject by saying something and I don't want her to be, because that means her mate Louis would have rejected her and i don't want that for her and if Alice likes him he's not all bad right?

"Hey slut how many girls and boys have you slept with this week"Hannah yelled making people laugh not just my pack either. "N-None "I said . I'm not gay you ass i think to my self.

"She probably slept with them all "Matt said. A tear slipped from my eye. "Aww the baby is crying" Louis said making people laugh once again.

"Okay that is it guys lets leave her alone "I look over and see Alice I give her a small smile.

"Wait!! what !!"Louis said "are you feeling bad for her, because she brought this on herself "Louis yells.

"Yes I mean look at her she look sick all the time she has bags that make her look older than she is. She is so pale that she could be dead, it's like she's home less "Alice went on and on and I just think WOW I'm really am weak and a reject thanks for pointing that out.

It was silent for what seems like ages then Hannah started laughing causing every one to look at her with confusion.

"I get it I get Alice you are making her feel better by helping her ,so we can show her what i slutty weak bitch she is," see alice that why were friends.

Every one then laugh and said "good one Alice."

"No I was not doing that. She just need someone to care about her someone like me" Alice said.

That made me look at her confused that she cared and not just filling bad for me."Yes that right I care for Violet like a sister she is nice and sweet and you guys are jerks all see does it look at you and you hit and punch her like a mad man "Alice yelled making people stair at her.

"Louis you need to keep her in check "Matt said.

"Louis you say one word and trust me I will make your life a living hell" Alice shouted.

"Please woman I'm in charge "Louis said stomping his foot like a five year old. "Don't make me do something I l'll regret later" Louis.

"Like what?"Louis said with a smirk.

"Reject you"she said with a don't- test-me look. Everyone was shocked that would bluff that.

"But anyways no one in the right mind would like her or love her she would have to be cute and smart and not ugly stupid and a killer"Matt shouted at me.

I feel bad for her mate he would get in her face and say " I REJECT YOU VIOLET BENSON AS MY MATE" i felt it again like he just rejected me again.I felt more and more tears fall as I ran out of school to my house up to my room.

I feel on my bed and snuggled up In my covers. I thought about the mess I call a life and started crying. I push myself out of my bed and got a bag out of the closet.

I took out all my clothes and put them in the bag I left my phone because of the tracker in it. ( I think they have that so if they get mad and im not around the will find me and bet the shit out of me) I was ready to go I took some paper and wrote a note.

Dear jerks and idiots you call a pack

I'm leaving and never coming back. I hate you for what you have done to me I wish I was raised in a new pack. I am running as far as I can I guess you all get your wish. I hope you die horribly like by a vampire or hunter or maybe even a bullet or two. you should be happy the weakest link is gone, good bye won't miss you. All that have no mate yet I hope you never find them they are two good for you. Oh and Alpha I hope Hannah gives you HIV or better yet AIDS, and miss you Alice thanks for standing up for me.

Hate you always,

Violet✌

With that done I jump out the window and run in to the forest on my too feet( haven't changed yet I'm only 15)