Chapter 16 im the Luna Bitches

''I know what your thinking. You think I'm jealous of my ex mate and sister getting married but I'm not." I said yelling at my mad as hell mate Kyle.

"Then why did you yell at her about having kids?" Kyle growled.

He has been so pissed and tried to kill Matt and Hannah.

"Because if she has kids then- then - then" I tried to get out.

"What? what is it? Do you still want him ? Am I not good enough for you? Am I so bad that you can't even love me when I did nothing to wrong to you? When i loved you for you not the way you look but for you. I'm I so-" he yelled at me.

He was cut off by me smashing my lips to his and shut him the hell up.

I mean god damn it, he was acting like I slept with Matt.

"No I don't love him I don't even like him. I love you more than I could ever love a person/wolf , I can't stand to be without you for more than a second. When your not with me your all I think about your the reason I smile every fucking day.

Your the reason I'm alive so, no I don't want him. And hell yes you good enough for me actually I'm not good enough for you but I'm happy that you love me because I love you"

I said with small tears coming to my face as I told him how I fell.

"Baby I'm sorry I just got jealous that you cared and was falling for his trick and that you would leave me." Kyle said looking ashamed.

"No baby I don't care about him but I still care for my rat bag of a bitch sister that has a problem with her body system" I said sitting on his lap.

"What do you mean?" Kyle as looking at me confused.

"Well for some reason something went wrong with Hannah's wolf that messed her up. If Hannah has a kid she may die or her baby might die. Its kinda like she's human, her body it's strong enough." I explained.

"Oh wow ummm dang that's some real shit" Kyle said making me look at him weird.

"What" he said looking at me.

Oh nothing I said whispering in his ear. He let out a growl in approval and pushed me on the bed.

He kissed my neck to my jaw and then my lips.

I kissed him back before he could move.

He pulled apart from me. "I'm sorry baby I don't want to rush you." He said looking at me in the eyes.

But I want you I said pulling him down on top of me and kissed his neck.

"Baby I" I cut by crashing my lips into his.

" I'm ready" I whispered.

"You sure you ready for this because once you have my mark its there for life." He said kissing me.

"Yes I want to be yours forever and always to be the person you think about, dream and want to love and hold." I said kissing his jaw.

"You already are" he said and started kissing my neck again.

He kissed back up to my lips then nose then down to to my jaw where he went back to my neck.

He then bit into my neck making me his always and forever.

My head flew back, as I screamed a little bit then moaned so loud you can hear it from the other side of the world.

He licked my neck clean and kissed it. Making me moan more.

I then flipped us over and kissed down his neck and gave him a hickey and then bit in his special spot, as he moaned and flew his head back holding my waste.

I then started kissing his lips then pulled apart.

"Baby I want you now" I said and ripped of his shirt.

He's eyes turned blue with lust and love.

"Baby you sure?" He said

"Yes I want to have all of you and you have all me" I said and kissed down his chest as my hand went down and down to I got to Kyle jr who was very happy if I do say so myself.

All I'm going to say is clothes came off. parts got touch. kisses where in different places. And I love you's where said. And we where both sweaty and tired at the end.

Keep going there's another freaking chapter.