Chapter 15 What do you mean

"This is all a dream. The rogues put a spell on you to make you all turn on you trainers and lose your life's to them in the war." Jo said in a pixie form ( yes she used her illusion power to make them see her as a pixie.)

You see when the Nightrider pack found out about are powers they went nuts and started asking questions . Dylan got freaked out and used his powers to freeze them in there place while we thought of a plan.

Flash back

"What we going to do? They say us, were dead, there going to tell the whole world and we are going to be out casts. I can't be an outcast I need people to love me yelled a freaked out Scarlett and grabbed Duncan and started shaking him."

"THE ONLY ONE THAT NEEDS TO LOVE YOU IS ME." Duncan yelled and stopped her from shaking him.

"Yea, yea whatever floats your boat." She said waving him of."

"Keep playing and I will show you who's caption on this boat" Duncan said and winked making her blush.

"GROSS!! YOU GUYS ARE SICK GET A ROOM." I yelled.

"I got it!" Zoe said fist pumping the air.

"You got what?" Kyle said looking at her weird.

"She got milk" Levi said smirking.

"If you don't shut your horny mouth I will shut it for you "Jo yelled at him.

You said you loved my mouth and what it can do last night Levi mumbling while crossing his arms.

She gasped and slapped him.

"Okay what was your idea?" Mike said looking away from the love birds.

"Ummmmm oh yea that we trick them into thinking that that fight never really happened" She said well shouted.

"How" we all yelled.

"Okay ,okay calm your nuts" She laughed.

So we are going to....

Zoe said.

End of flash

Jo was using her illusion power to make them see her as a pixie, and telling them how the rogues got a witch to put a spell on them so mess them up.

While Jo was was doing her stuff, Zoe was using her memory manipulation on the nightrider pack.

She was making them see the fight in a new view. She made them see rogue using camera tricks and spell so they look like us and make us look like we are using powers.

They all looked shock then one pack member asked Jo/ pixie why see helped and why should we believe her.

Jo had to think fast and see said" I am helping you because i am your protecter pixie that can only help when you whole pack is in a life or death situation. The reason you should believe me is because I said so dip shit, so if you got a problem you can go die. See if I care.

They all looked taken back by her attitude and the Matt asked " why do this when they could have got the witch to kill us all?"

"Well because there truly stupid. Anymore questions.... no good okay night night" She said really fast.

Wait I- Matt said but was cut of because Kyle used his blood bender power and we heard small yells then they all past out.

Jo quickly changed back to her self and we stopped using are powers and had to keep from laughing when the nightrider pack started waking up.

"What happen" Matt said

" We were all partying and shit then next thing we know your whole pack past out and where like what." Duncan said even tho he still drunk.

"Omg I had this messed up dream that there was a pixie and the IllusionCliff pack had powers but they really didn't" Alice said waking up.

Yea I feel bad for tricking her but oh we'll life is a bitch.

"What do you mean powers" Liz said making a weird face so she looks confused.

"I know this might sound weird but do you guys have magic powers and just kicked some rogues asses." Matt said and his whole pack looking at us wanting to know to.

I guess we should tell the truth Zoe said looking at are shocked faces and then back at them.

"We DO NOT have magic powers what so ever." Zoe said with a small smile.

The nightrider pack looked sad.

"Did you guys see the freaking pixie she was so weak looking but had a hell of a problem." Hannah yelled

"I know right" some pack members yelled.

"I want to kill them, I want them dead now." Jo roared but only are pack could hear.

Later on

I was kissing Kyle in the living room.

"Damn baby it's taking everything in me not to mark or take you right now." Kyle whispered in a deep voice that makes me shiver.

"Who said I didn't want you to mark me yet?"I said whispering in his ear as he made a sexy growl.

"So you will let me mark you right now?"Kyle said leaning closer to me.

"Not now but Later to night if you want" I said messing with my hair.

"Oh hell yes I have been waiting for so long to mark you as mine"Kyle said

I giggled and kissed him.

There was a loud growl.

I broke apart to see Matt. His eye where black and had anger all in his eye.

His face then changed from mad into a smirk.

"PACK MEETING NOW" he yelled

The pack came down with confusion all over there faces.

I have some very happy news for you all Matt yelled over the now whispers.

I am getting married to my one and only love Matt said and looked at me hoping for something, but I gave him nothing.

Why... because I don't give to fucks about him that's why.

"Hannah will you marry me?" he said and see jumped into his arms and yelled "yes".

He looked at me but got nothing.

I can't wait to marry you and have pups and move in together then grow old and die together Hannah said going on and on.

Wait did she just say pups? I asked Kyle

"Yea why? "he asked put his head in my neck.

"Hannah can't have kids." I said.

"What you mean" Kyle asked me looking at me now.

Sorry I got writers block right now. Can you help me with ideas PLZ