chapter 2 Meet the pack⁉

I got off the train that I had been on for 12 hours. I saw a forest so I went that was I look around the forest I love the new scent I'm getting,because it reminds me of nothing of the asses I left.

I see something run really fast in front of me I jump back and land on my butt. I quickly get up and and something knocks me into a tree so hard I think I cracked my spin. I hear I girl yell,"she's not a threat" I am some what offended but also happy that there not going to kill me.I look up and see two people one girl and one boy.

The girl has blond hair and green eyes with a hint of gold. She is wearing a baggy shirt that I think is the guys shirt. She looks like a model. She makes me feel worst about my self.The guy has blond hair too.With gold eyes and a hint of green. Awe that is cute that there eyes are that way. He has a six pack and long arms with big muscles I think they are models who is that sexy and not a model or are they angles.

"Are you okay "the girl ask?

I wave her off and say" yea,yea spins are overrated."

The boy laughs and said" Liz you hit her a little two hard I think".

"Shut up Dylan "the girl I mean Liz giggled. "Awe I love that giggle" Dylan said. She giggled again and he pulled her in his arms kissed him. I clear my throat and they look at me and blush.

"Hey!?!? no time for talking" a new voice said.

I look and see a guy with blue eyes with black hair he has a yummy 8 pack that looks so hot. He looks strong and cool he must be alpha or beta.

Sorry Alpha they say in union. "Told ya!" The Alpha looks at me and say "why are you trust passing in are land?"

" I didn't know this was a packs land sorry"I say. "How did you not know that ?"he asked in annoyed tone.

"Well I just ran away from my pack and I came here why I don't know I just did."

"Why did you run away in the first place?" Dylan asked.

I didn't know how to say it so I raised up my sleeve and showed them my scars and bruises.

They all gasps and tears feel out of Dylan eyes. "What did you do to her alpha" a boy asked that just got here.

" I didn't do that to her Levi ,"the alpha yelled at him.

" Well Kyle you don't have to be so mean do you?" the so called Levi teased earning him a slap to the head from Liz.

I giggled at it.( Yea i giggled get over it.)"You have a beautiful laugh ugh hmmm .... " Kyle said.

"Violet " I said.

"Violet" Kyle said.

"Awwww looks like the alpha has a crush" Levi said.

"Shut up!" Kyle yelled. I just laugh some more. "Can we keep her please" Liz and Levi said in union. "Yes" Kyle said.

I feel like I just been sold.

We walk farther in the wood tell we got to this big house in the middle of the forest.

"Welcome to your new home" Liz said all giggle and happy.

" Why are you happy you hate people" Levi said.

" Shut up or I feed you to some rouge" she threaten. "Oh my god" he said walking into the house.

When we all were inside a big knife slammed into the wall next to me and Levi's head.

A girl came out of know were and hit Levi in the stomach and he acted like it didn't hurt but it did because something popped.

She yelled "you ran out the house to go with them and come back with some slut."

"No Jo I left to go check it out you know Liz and Dylan can't fight like me I'm like superman but awesome." She rolled her eyes and look at me with guilt and said "sorry about the slut thing I get a little crazy about my mate"

When she said some slut I let a tear fall. She look at me with sad and confusing and so did the others. "What's going on I see a girl come out with only half her clothes on."

Zoe come back to bed a boy came behind her with half his clothes gone to. She had red hair with green eyes and yet again she has to be a model, "man I'm living with super models" I said with out knowing. They all laugh and Liz said "your pretty too Duh."

"Whatever "I reply. "You are." Kyle said making me blush. The others had evil grins. But any way, The boy had black hair and brown eyes and was really tall.

"Who is this" Zoe said.

"I'm Violet" nice to meet you.

She shook my hand and said "hi am Zoe and this is Mike" she said pointing to the boy. "Hi" I waved and he waved back.

"Okay everyone, Violet is staying with us she is one of us. She ran away because they abused her and her mate rejected her so she has been throw some tuff shit but that's all over got it?"  Kyle said.

"Awwwww you poor thing who would be so mean to you" Zoe said with tears in her eyes.

" What kinda of beatings did you get" Mike asked.

"MIKE, what is wrong with you?" Jo said. "I just want to know." Mike said.

"It's okay" I said.

Everyone turn to me and look entertained I giggled a little.

" Okay they bet me a lot so lets see. I got hit with a whip, chain, I got cut and stabbed with a silver knife, a razor, nails, they tried drowning me once, the burned me like hundred times,and they locked me in a closet for 3 days once." I look up and see tears and shock on there faces.

"No one stood up for you" Kyle said.

"Yes sometimes Alice would stand up for me when she wasn't sleeping with her mate Louis or if she wasn't to scared to say something." I said

Liz jumped up from her sit and hugged me so hard I thought I might die.

The the door opened showing a man in his boxers with a vodka bottle in one hand, and his other hand going up and down on his body saying "I'M SEXY AND YOU KNOW IT!?!?"

Put some clothes on Duncan and its "I'm sexy and I know it" Levi yelled.

"No man you know it, am not just sexy I'm gorgeous i mean just look at me." Duncan said touching is body. I laughed so hard it was way to funny.

Duncan looked at me and walked over more like stumble over and said "hi am Duncan who might you be ."

I giggle again and said "I'm Violet."

He kiss my hand and said "you want to have some fun upstairs."

I was about to answer when I heard a very loud growl. I turn and see Kyle looking at Duncan with a death glare and Duncan looks frightened.

Liz, Zoe and Levi sing "Kyle's got a crush ,Kyle's in love." We blush and look away.

The door bells rings and I let out a breath of relief. Kyle goes to the door and there's a note and it say 'new mission got 1 month to train the new-b see you soon.'

"Tran me for what?"

""""""""""""""""

Sorry about a short chapter

1 what do you think there training her for

2 and why is Kyle so protective to violet

3 and what's with the drunk guy names Duncan