Chapter 11 Got ya

I know you see it because I see you looking at so listen to what it says.

Press me plz ( vote button voice)

So listen to the button and do as asked 😁plz

Violets pov.

Okay it 3:00am and I can't sleep. I guess I will just walk around the house for awhile and try to get my self sleepy.

As I walk down the teen halls I can hear the tvs on in people's rooms.

I walk past Duncan's and his mates room which name is Scarlet she's super pretty and nice and she loves pranks so she will fit in very nicely. She has a gift to and it teleporting same as Duncan's,isn't that cute.

I can hear some sound that can hurt my virgin ears. Oh the horror I feel so out of place. I quick walk past there.

As I walk I start think of my life and how cra cra it is. I was a loser that was abused and ran way. That became a hot crazy killer fight who found someone that loves me named Kyle. I just can't help think all this happened because of one person one evil stupid, dick head person who rejected me other known a Matt.

When I get down stairs I see some of are pack member with the nightrider pack members hanging out. Its nice to know that not all members of HIS pack are evil.

I see them watching a movie and its a scary little girl with her hair in her face she is kinda scary looking.

I see the girls all cuddled in with the boys and everyone looks so claim happy and relaxed.

I don't like it!

So I do what any normal person would do.

I use one of my gifts which is a shape shifter and I turn into the little creepy girl.

I turn of the lights and I hear I girl scream. Where wolfs can see in the dark so she must be human or she just chicken.

I watch as they try to turn on the lights and the tv but I turn them off.

"Hey baby whats that in the corner?" I hear I girl known as Ali.

"What are you talking about?" Trey asked looking to where she was looking.

"That"Ali said.

I finally showed my self and they all backed away.

"It's that- is that" a girl name CeCe tried to say.

I made that sound that the girl made and walked to them.

"Please take her she will last longer she is on the thick side if you know what i mean"Trey said pushing CeCe to me.

What Trey I thought you loved me.

"I do but I love my self more and plus you sure as hell not my mate,so fuck you"Trey said.

That kinda was funny but mean so I shock my head and pointed to Trey and walk to him.

"Nooooo please I'm to smexy to die I haven't even had sex yet please."

"What your a virgin" Jack asked while looking like he is pissing his pants.

"Well I-I umm, i saving it for my mate"Trey tried to say.

I walked closer and the boys had some high pitched voices.

One pissed him self. "Ali can you please please get your claws out of my face." Jack said trying to push her away.

'Sorry but I'm about to really shit myself." She said crying.

"I already did it, is that so bad Trey" asked crying .

"YES!!" Matt said walking it to the room turning on the light.

"Matt you come to save us from her" Ali said running next to Matt.

"From what and what where you scr-oh shit what the fuck oh hell no. " he said stoping mid sentence and jumping a little bit.

I started walking towards him ( I can't help my self) he backed up a little and then I ran towards him.

He ran and tripped. I towered over him when he kicked me in the leg and I went down.

I laughed at him and at me. Ran away so he wouldn't see me. And shifted back to my self still laughing my sexy ass off. I came back still laughing.

"Violet what the fuck." Matt said breathing hard.

"You... should.... have seen.... your face... " i said still laughing.

"Whatever "he said as he stomps off leaving my to laugh at all there misery lol. * whip tear from my eye*

******Matt*********

"That girl is all kinds of crazy." I said to my wolf

"But we love it and I miss her so much" my wolf said.

"Shut it man" I say.

But he is right I do miss her and love her so much that it hurts.

"Well maybe she would've been with us if your dumb ass hasn't rejected her." My wolf growled.

"Wait you finally talk to me after what? Two years and all you do is insult me." I yelled

"Well you need someone too, because everyone else is two damn scared to tell you that you made a big ass mistake." He yelled louder.

"I know, I know and I promise I will get her back I will not rest I will not sleep until I get my angle back in my arm where they belong." I said knowing I can do it.

Now.... it's time for me to take a nice long nape.

What!?!? I need energy if I'm going to get my mate back you know you seen her she's crazy.

""""""""""""""""""""'"'"""""'

Okay the story really begins now ok

Comment

Read

And make sure you

VOTE!?!?