Chapter 13 weelll you see

"Weeeeelllllll you see what happen was that ummm we umm" Levi tried to say but sadly failed.

"We don't got to explain shit to you ass whip"vJo yelled at the NightRider pack members that were spying on us.

"Thanks baby I needed that save" Levi whispers.

"WHY THE FUCK WHERE YOU IDIOTS SPYING ON US IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE . I MEAN IS YOU LIFE SO SHITTY THAT YOU HAVE TO SPY ON US AND DREAM OF WHAT YOU WISH YOUR DUMB LIFE'S WAS LIKE". I yelled at them.

"Whatever we are going to tell the alpha and get rid of your freaky little pack once and for all the male pack member." said to us with a happy yet creepy smile.

"YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ME OR MY PACK IN THAT WAY I WILL RIP YOU LITTLE ASS DICK OFF IF YOU SPEAK OUT OF ORDER AGAIN. YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THIS, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW AND MAKE IT SLOW"

Kyle yelled at them but more like the creepy guy.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA your funny, are alpha will not allow you to kill us his best warrior wolfs." The male wolf yelled.

"Are you serious? Your pack is as strong as dirt my fucking noise hair is stronger than you" Levi said.

"Whatever were telling and it's nothing you freaks can do"the other male that was quite the whole time.

They started running. Warrior wolfs my ass, I thought as we ran.

We chased them but out of know where they feel on the ground and fainted.

"WHAT THE HELL! just happened " Jo yelled look at them weirdly.

"I'm sorry it's my fault, I-I-I over reacted.......and they saw me an.... and I....I got you guys in trouble... so I thought maybe I could stop them bu....but I can't control it and and and I killed them" Scarlett whined like a dying whale and I'm very annoyed but choose not to say anything.

"Shut up! I mean come on its not your fault so stop making this about you. We don't really care if they know or not because we still have to trained them. So shut the fuck up and stop making this about you. And there not dead they just past out so shut it or so help me."

Jo yelled in her annoyed way.

"What happened to them was it hunters?".

Matt said running to us with his pack members behind.

"Yes there where five and when we got there it was to late. There still alive but fainted. Before they past out there whispered something about magic wolfs but I think they were drugged to think something so if they go crazy and start saying stuff that couldn't be true it's the drug and they need to be keep under watch at all times. Zoe said really face and looking sad.

If I didn't know the truth I would have believe her.

Matt looked at me for a second then looked away quick when Kyle growled at him. "Sucker" is all I thought.

"Thank you for saving them and we will keep a look out for any thing that the hunters put in them." Matt said looking a me one more time but making sure to not stare.

With that Matt told his men to get the warriors and took them away.

"Nice save Zoe." Jo said hugging her.

"Thank you I just didn't want them to know, not yet anyway." Zoe explained.

As we walked to the pack house I saw my slut of a bitch sister kissing some random guy. I almost gagged. He must not know she has HIV.

When we got to the pack house I walked past Matt's office I hear something or someone hit the wall and some stuff falling over. I was thinking he is with my sister but she was out back so I wonder who.

I wanted to keep walking but I just couldn't. I was fighting myself for a while , I heard another thud so I was like fuck it I do what I want so I opened the door.

What I saw was so-sooo just out there. I wouldn't have guessed it I mean I didn't even think. I mean who would.

Right in front of me was a naked Matt on top of a very naked maid omega that was red as a tomato.

What was weird was that Matt was having sex with a male omega who he used to bully for his sexuality. (;I have nothing against gays or anything in fact I think there so cute. so if you say something bad about how I dislike like gays I will laugh cause I love gays and you are crazy)

"Vi Vi this isn't what it looks like I... I was just just"Matt struggled as he came close to me.

I cut him off "I don't care Matt I have a loving caring mate that loves me and wouldn't even think about hurting me he wouldn't cheat on me and you know what I love him and I hate you." I said thinking of my sexy mate.

I here a growl and I shut the door. While smiling at them.

"Vi your mine and know one will get in my way no one you hear me?!?!" Matt yelled three the door.

"Calm your tits I don't want you man get over it " I yelled back and walked away to fine my sexy ass mate that I haven't seen in like 20minutes. I feel so lonely right now.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Sorry it's boring I got writers block but I will update very sooner I'm getting little by little ideas.