Chapter 6 im back

Recap

Who is this?

This is my third in command violet benson.

Do you remember me I'm...

End of recap

Violet pov

There was my evil son of a bitch brother ( no pun) he had the nerve to ask if I remembered that ass, hell yea I do how can I forget. no for real how can I plz help me out?

"Yes, I remember you Blake or should I say jack ass."

"Good because I want you to know just because you back doesn't make you cool your still that slut that no one likes that should have never came back that should have died just like my twin." He roared

Kyle pov

I can't just let him talk about my mate like that. I can't take anymore she is such a nice sweet and strong girl that can take out an army what the fuck is there problem. I go back to reality were this dick is still talking. I can feel my eyes go blue and my hands turn into fists.

I then grabbed him by the throat. Every time he moved I push harder and harder. "You are your lazy good for nothing pack will not disrespect my mate or any member if you do I will rip off your dick and put it down your throat so you are chocking on it then I will burn your ass alive" I roared

I smirk as I see fear in his eyes. He the breaths out your a dumb ass alpha that has a weak as mate with crap as a pack then he spits in my face. I can't take it and have a little fun so I use my power and shift his blood in his body tell he cries out in pain. I see a scared and confused look on Blake's face.

I smirk as he falls to the floor in so much pain.

"What,What ...what did you do to me "Blake asked breathing heavy.

There whole pack backs up with fear and confusion. "Now if one of you step out of line you will be just like him or you can get something worst. "when I said that I looked at my pack with a smirk.

See I told my pack that if they get really mad and they don't want a scene they can use a little if there powers but not a lot to get notice or to kill them. and if they do find out about are "ability" they won't be able to know who has what power or what we can do.

But anyway

"Like we said have your ass up a 12:00 or else." Levi said taking Jo and going to there room.

Next day at 11:50

Violet pov

It's 11:50 and me and Levi are kinda pissed because this pack of idiot are even up I know I said 12:00 but they aren't even getting ready they are useless.

"Hey how about we get them up are way" Levi says giving me that evil but also fun looking smile.

"Omg,that is your prankster smile,okay what is your plan" i said jumping around.

We make a fun and messy plan that the other pack will have to clean up i mean come on its there house if we clean that would be rude for the guest.

I then go get are pack oh and also Alice because she was up and eating when I went down stairs.

The prank

I yell at the top of my lounges "ASS WIPES AND DIP SHITS UP NOW OR ELSE."

I hear a lot of "five more minutes or what is wrong with you or man the bitch is going to kill us. "

Then I hear one that makes me want to beat this packs ass they say" or else what you going to cry"

I smirk and yell "NOW." Then nod at Jo

Jo takes a match and puts it by the sprinklers then they set off the fire alarm.

Jo and I laugh as we here people screaming and then we hear people say "what the fuck is this." We also hear baby's crying and people yelling and shit.

I hear a lot of yelling saying "what is on the floor this is so gross."

I forgot that Dylan and Liz put honey and chocolate on the floor by everyone's bed. They also but some really sticky stuff in it so once you touch then touch something else it stays stuck tell you get the remover witch I have in me hand.

The doors slam open and reveal the Nightride pack. They run in the hall and slip on the oil on the floor. All you hear is cussing and people yelling. one person even feel over the rail of the stairs and tries to land on there feet but slip from the oil and land head first into the desk with a loud groan. I immediately bust out laughing and roll on the floor with Jo and Levi.

I see Hannah and Matt coming down the stairs looking piss and that made Jo and Levi fall to the floor laughing even more that you can see tears.

"Violet get your fat ass over here and clean this up" Hannah yell walking/ slipping down the stair only to fall in green goo that Zoe and Mike put there. That time I laugh so hard, you should have seen her face when she fell and then when she look at me with goo on her face it look like a monkey that was told he can't eat bananas anymore. I rolled on the floor laughing so hard I started crying.

When I stop laughing I saw the whole pack looked mad as fuck I looked at my pack and they were laughing there asses off even Kyle. I giggled and told every one. "I told you not to mess around I told you 12:00 so you have to pay. I don't kid around with training and if you don't like me or my pack you can suck dick because I don't care , we don't care if you like us or not but you will respected us or you can fight your enemy and lose no questions asked."

I then motioned for then to follow me to the back.

I let the whole pack stand right by the door of the back yard. Then I pulled the string and 6 gallons of glitter features and beads fall all over them. I hear people scream and people yelling this shit hurt.

Dylan yells grow some nuts and get over it."

we smirk and then bust out laughing. While they glare at us. I wave my hand saying "go out side."

I stop and every one goes to the huge back yard. I listen to some off the pack before I start. Yes I no eavesdropping is wrong but whatever.

"Hey Hannah you got something right there" this guy says.

" shut up damn, don't you think I know."

" sorry "the guy says. I also hear how people think we are crazy and we have temper problems.

I holding back a laugh because I need to get serious. "I teach with no smithy what so ever" I say.

"Hey we can't train with no shoes and all sticky and gooey and stuff "this guy says to me.

"You should have thought of that before you almost missed training. "Liz said in an annoyed tone

"Hey you don't have to be a brat sweet checks. how about you let me go change and then we have some fun."

There was a growl from Dylan he was about to say some shit or kill him but Liz cut him off.

"Sorry I don't like boys."

There was a lot of ooooo's and oh shit.

"I like men so we shouldn't have a problem with this pack."

"Did she jjust say this pack has no men

I can't help but laugh at that.

"Man you just got burned" Levi and Kyle said jumping in.

"Shut it, I didn't want you anyway. " He said

"Oh does someone hate loosing, if so get used to it because with us around that is all your ever do. oh and you won't get much girl because at first I thought you were gay you might want to switch teams or try both."

The guy then shifts and runs straight for Liz. What a death glare.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Sorry for updating so late and stuff and sorry for it being short and little boring next chapter will be fighting if you know how to make a good FIGHT scene plz message me thanks🙈😺😜