Chapter 8

BRIANNA OUTFIT SHE WEARING

2 THE SIDEBAR PIC BELOW OR ABOVE

Brianna P.O.V

"Wakee Wakee Time To Shine" Bryan said shaking me to wake up.

"Okay im up nigga" i said getting off the bed to take a shower.

When i got out the shower i picked out and outfit to wear because i had no idea where Bryan was taking me. I think its to meet his boys so i really had to look cute.

I put my high waist jean shorts with rips on them red top that showed my belly button and my red converse on. I put mascara on and eyelinear and admired myself in the mirror.

"Knock! Knock! Can i come in" Bryan said.

"Yeah" i said putting my last earring in.

"Oh HELL Naw You Aint Going Out This House Like That" he said sounding a li mad.

"Well guess i aint going then" i said sarcasticly.

Bryan didnt respond he just left out the room shaking his head. Well not my problem I got a bad ass body and like to show it. He gone have to deal with it.

Knock! Knock!

Damn who the fuck is that i thought to my self walking down stairs to open the door.

"Who is it" i asked getting closer to the door.

" Us bitch" I heard familar voices say.

When i opened the door Niya and Ke'isha was standing there. They both reached for a hug so we came in for a three way hug. I was mad confused why they came and when i asked they said Bryan wanted us to come. Now i really knew we was meeting his boys. Why? I have no clue.

After my brother came down stairs from getting ready we got in his car and left.

The drive was long as fuck. It was like an hour drive so i fell a sleep.

______

"Wakee Wakee" Bryan said shaking me.

"Okay okay im up" i said yawning.

I looked up to see we was at Bryan and Brandons meet up place.

I looked into the black screen of my iphone 5s to make sure my makeup was straight.