Junior Justice League

UGH! It's been forever! So sorry! I lost the inspiration. But I got it back!

"So, she rang the bell, and then whatever she wanted appeared?" Robin asked. Kuroko, Mikoto, and said bird boy were sitting in a restraunt drinking smoothies. Mikoto couldn't hear the other end of the com link, but so far, it sounded kind of like Dark Matter, the second most powerful Level 5.

Kuroko was talking to Mikoto while Robin was distracted. "So, you happened to join a Junior Justice League, and became a superhero?" she asked, her brown eyes wide.

Mikoto nodded. "Yep, that's about it." she said lazily. "There's a kid there- Kid Flash-that I think you would get along with." she was talking about Wally and Kuroko's perverted tendancies.

Robin turned off his earpiece. "Well, Superboy and Miss Martian were attacked." he sighed. "By someone that had very weird language....."

"How so?" Kuroko asked, taking a sip of her water.

"She called them itsy-bitsy winkle spiders....."

"Oh."

"She sorta sounds like Dark Matter." Mikoto commented, repeating her thoughts.

"Who's Dark Matter?" Robin asked. Kuroko answered.

"He's the second Level 5." she replied. "And he's been captured as well, but nobody's seen him yet."

"What do you mean?" Mikoto asked with a frown.

"When Meltdowner was released, she went on a rampage."

"I wonder why...." Mikoto muttered. "I know she's competitive but....."

"But how does Bubble-whatever remind you of Dark Matter?"

"He can create almost anything from thi unknown matter." Mikoto answered. "He's more powerful, in level, than me."

"Sorry, but uh, Mikoto....." Robin began. "Your making it sound like your a Level 5."

Before Mikoto could answer, Kuroko beat her to it.

"That's 'cause she is a Level 5." Kuroko rolled her eyes. "She's the railgun, shock princess, the third most powerful esper in Academy City."

Robin stared at Mikoto. "When were you going to tell me about this?"

"Well, isn't it part of that whole 'secret identity' thing?" Mikoto said boredly, stirring her drink with her straw. "You didn't even tell anyone your name until Impulse spoiled it."

Robin shrugged. "Batman's orders." he said simply.

"Has any other Level 5 been taken?" Mikoto asked, referring to their earlier topic of conversation.

Kuroko frowned. "I think it's only Meltdowner and Dark Matter." she said slowly. "Accelerator will be extremely hard for them to catch, and so will Gunha, the stubburn thing."

"Hey, about what Impulse said...." Robin began slowly. "You know, about other time travelers...."

"Time travelers?" Kuroko asked.

"Yeah, there's a time traveler." Mikoto said. "Knows everything about us." she paused. "And I don't know. What did he say.... 'the child of someone wellknown...'"

"Some well known people that I know of," Kuroko said. "Are people likee Aliester Crowley, Bruce Wayne, Barak Obama....."

"Failure...." Robin muttered.

"I don't think Obama has a son." Mikoto said. "And I doubt Aliester does, either. Bruce Wayne is a possibility......"

 'I think we'd of heard if Bruce Wayne had a kid." Robin said. "But I guess in the future it's possible."