Ivo....You Know I Hate Monkeys.

"That was so crash!" Bart said excitedly as he walked side by side with Accelerator. "I mean, you barely touched me, and slammed me into the wall! That was awe-"

"Do you want me to do it again?" Accelerator snarled, his grip on his futuristic walking stick tightening.

Bart put his hands up in the universal sign for 'back off, I surrender' "That's crash, that's fine."

"Any idea where Mental Out could be?" Robin asked Mikoto. "Or Dark Matter?"

Mikoto shook her head. "No idea....." she muttered. "They definately have Anti-Skill gloves on, though. Unless they wanted to be cloned."

"Who would want to be cloned?" Artemis snorted. "Red Arrow seems to absolutely hate it, and until three months ago, Superman could hardly even look at Superboy."

"Who's Red Arrow?" Mikoto asked. The blonde rolled her eyes.

"He's a snobby, stuck up red headed archer." she replied curtly. Mikoto blinked.

"Sounds lovely." she said dryly.

"He isn't that bad." Robin commented, punching Artemis playfully in the shoulder. "Your sister seems to have the hots for him." Artemis rolled her eyes, again.

"First of all, no one says 'have the hots' anymore." she said. "And second, Jade dosen't feel love. She's immune."

"She saved you, didn't she?"

"How did you-" Artemis's eyes widened. "Never mind. Stupid question. You were there."

"You have a sister?" Mikoto asked, feeling slightly like a newbie.

"She's an assasin." Artemis and Robin said simultaneously.

"Oh."

"Hey, Railgun." Miss Martian broke in. "How did you hear Meltdowner from down where we were, you know, in District 10?" Mikoto frowned.

"I don't know." she admitted. "I've never been able to do it before."

Miss Martian got a thoughtful look on her face.

"Shouldn't we have met someone by now?" Superboy asked, his brow furrowing, then widening as he heard something.

"We shoulda', yeah." Gunha muttered.

"Don't worry." A voice said. "That has been arranged." A short, red haired man walked oout from the shadows of the hallway, his hands behind his back. He looked at Superboy.

"Nice to see you again, Superbrat." he greeted curtly. "Have you met my new and improved Mobile Optimal Neural Quotient Infiltrators?" He asked, gesturing to the green robot chimpazee-like creatures behind him.

Superboy narrowed his ice blue eyes. "Ivo....." he said darkly and he balled his hands into fists. "You know I hate monkeys...."

Mikoto's eyes widened. "I hear Mental Out!" she whispered.

Superboy's gaze flitted to her, his eyes sparkling in surprise. But they were still narrowed in detirmenation. "You guys go. I'll deal with the monkeys." he growled out the last word like it was a bad taste in his mouth.

Accelerator took a step forward. "I can take those things out better than you." he spat. "With m-"

"No." the Kryptonian interrupted. "We have a score to settle." Accelerator shrugged.

"You funeral." he said.

As the others ran out, Superboy turned back to Ivo. "Well you stupid man...."